Kissing and more ^.^

Sandarr

I connect up to Sandarr.

It would be great to have some more interactions with NPCs such as kissing or hugging your wife oder even smack her.

Other possibilities like dancing near a bard or bardress, animated eating or maybe doing some lay support would be great !

A mod with a animation bar would perfectly fit into that gemen after my mind.

Greets

why would you want to add wife beating to skyrim?? o.O

or husband beating D: ?

yew are mean and should also remember you can already do that if you unequip your weapon and punch away D:

or you can just go ahead and use your weapon D: but why would you want to its so mean D: and they like u loads aswell

kissing would be a nice non werid addition and hugging and stuff like that =3 D: but if yew add sex into it D: itl start getting werid bro but to each is their own i only ask that the mod have a less sex n more love based download aswell as w/e u like plz =3 ?

then all you need is a Succubus race complete with the ability to fly with teh wings and a tail... powers over the oposite sex and win youv got yourself a whole new set of game mechanics =3

for people who don't know a Succubus is a demon that feeds on people like a vampire D: but can be nice and is always looking for that one person they want to spend eternity with D:

gl with teh request and well done =3

We need the equivalent of what you have in most MMOs: dancing, posing, kissing, hugging, meditating, stretching, bowing, kissing-hand, gracing (whatever you call acting all non-manly).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I connect up to Sandarr.

It would be great to have some more interactions with NPCs such as kissing or hugging your wife oder even smack her.

Other possibilities like dancing near a bard or bardress, animated eating or maybe doing some lay support would be great !

A mod with a animation bar would perfectly fit into that gemen after my mind.

Greets

All you have to do is crouch above the person you want to kiss on an incline like a rock, hill, slope or stair. I chose Argis as my companion and future husband. He will, after some proper placement of your avatar crane his neck up and kiss you. It is really sweet except for the crouching part. Hugging can kind of happen in wading water. But too close and he gets angry and swims away. After marriage the kissing part does not seem to work as well.