Mods not working

piefiend

im having trouble getting many of my mods to work. exnems body replacer works fine, but all of his sets of armor mods where you have to through a dungeon to get them dont work. that wasnt too bad of a problem, i just switched the files out for crap armor i wont use to see them. whats really pissing me off though, is i cant get the adult bookstore mod to work (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16641). i downloaded oblivion via torrents, not sure if that would ahve anything to do with it but i cant see why it would. i dont have the new official patch, as the last time i tried it, it deleted my oblivion_default.ini and the main executable thing and i had to re-install oblivion (thank god i kept a back up of the download, that crap took two days to DL). so unless thats my best option, i dont want to try that again. so far ive used kumiko manor, exnems body replacer, and rens beauty pack and they worked fine, but exnems wardrobe, rogue sets, and warrior sets didnt work, aswell as rosana white version and the adult bookstore. anyone know whats wrong and how i can fix it? thanks

Using a cracked version can cause all kinds of problems. Don't be so cheap. buy the game - then you can update it with the patches and it will work much better.

You either get what you pay for or you pay for what you get.

"You either get what you pay for or you pay for what you get."

theres no either, both statements apply to either situation. and im not spending 60$ on this game when i already have it. if i cant fix it, so be it. i only wondered if there was an easy solution i missed.

Not every company can afford to have their product ripped off by uncaring people and still pay competent workers to make the next generation of games. If too many people steal the game, there will not be a TesV to steal.

theres no either, both statements apply to either situation. and im not spending 60$ on this game when i already have it. if i cant fix it, so be it. i only wondered if there was an easy solution i missed.

The difference between the statements is a subtle one, not everyone seems to note it. And so find difficult to perceive they are already paying for what they got.

The difference between the statements is a subtle one, not everyone seems to note it. And so find difficult to perceive they are already paying for what they got.

i didnt say there was no difference, i tried to say that both statements come out to the same thing. you either get what you pay for applies to me because i didnt pay anything for the game but some mods wont work and i had to wait for a two day download, and to you guys means you paid the full price but everything works. you pay for what you get applies to me because although the game costed nothing, again the two day wait and some mods wont work. to you guys that means everything works but youre down sixty bucks. both statements pretty much say, pay the sixty bucks or wait for the two day download and deal with the lesser product.

• 1 year later...