CK Asked to select an target esp file to save

So ive played abit with the CK and editet the couriers gears and his looks (everything wich are from mods that are currently set active)

after importing facegen with ctrl+F4 and then saving im being asked to select a target .esp file?

i dont get it i previously edited jenassa without any iusses.

do i need to find the ecouriers esp or what do i have to do if i wanna save it?

Edited by IudexGundyr

In your image you're being asked to save your changes as a new esp. What has most likely happened is that you didn't make any esp file active when opening the CK to do your work so now the CK is prompting you to save into a new file as you can't save changes into the master ESM files with the CK. Also from your image, the lack of an esp name in the CK title bar with just the * present is another indication that you opened only the master file(s) as well as the CK doesn't have a named esp file active in which to save your changes.

If this didn't happen to you when editing Jenassa you must have edited another mod to place your changes in when saving that time. Put in a name into the specified field to save your changes as a new esp or close the CK (losing any changes you've made), open up the CK again with a current esp file set to active when prompted to load data files and redo your changes to save them into this now active esp file.