Return to New Vegas

VincentIcarus

Hey, everybody, well after a 2 year hiatus I've decided to return to New Vegas while everyone gets over the excitement of Skyrim and the really good mods start coming out. Anyway, I found and downloaded Breezes New Vegas Males a mod that I used to have back in the day and for some reason, it's not working properly. I know I have to activate ArchiveInvalidation through FOMM which I did but now whenever I equip any type of armor the skin textures look like this:

http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab318/Vyticoz/New%20Vegas%20Character/error.jpg

But the naked body has the correct textures:

http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab318/Vyticoz/New%20Vegas%20Character/correct.jpg

Is there someone who can help me figure out why the correct textures aren't being displayed?

EDIT: I did some checking around in my .ini files and in the Fallout.ini and FalloutPrefs.ini there's a line that says:

[Archive]

SInvalidationFile=

Shouldn't it look more like:

[Archive]

SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt

or has one of the patches obsoleted this method of ArchiveInvalidation? If so, where do I need to get the ArchiveInvalidation.txt file from?

I have the latest version with all of the DLC's. If that makes any difference.

Edited by VincentIcarus

It looks like it is still using the default armor meshes, did you download the armor patches as well and the armor fixes for Breezes males? Right click the arm section in Nifskope and texture>UV map will show you the true texture it is using, if it shows the same one as the base body, then it is definitely the default armor mesh and the UV map will not match and will require the breeze armor updates/fixes.

I just now realized what it was. I downloaded all the Files from Breezes NV Males EXCEPT for the actual body replacer. The body replacer was leftover from Roberts mod (which is not as good IMO hence the switch). :wallbash:

Thanks for the input.

Edited by VincentIcarus

Arh that explains it, just noticed the arms where slightly different shape, although why the hell I did not recognize RM over Breeze, I must be loosing my head :P