Skyrim mods doesn't work

mutika

Hey,

I've got a problem with my mods in skyrim. I've downloaded nexus mod manager and then I wanted some graphic and weapon mods for skyrim. So I've downloaded and installed them and they were activated and so on but when I start skyrim I can't find any of the mods. No mod is working. Thanks for answers and help.

mutika

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel I have the same problem. I have some mods (Like SkyUI) working, but others I feel aren't. Such as Deadly Dragons, or Warzones civil unrest. I haven't been able to find any new spells or items after installing Tytanis "The Ultimate Mod" ... Some information would be helpful and thankful.

hey havoe some answers for you :D

to allow Skyrim to use mods in general:

add the following line to your skyrimprefs.ini under [Launcher]:

bEnableFileSelection=1

and if there is another problem you should try to patch skyrim with a newer version had help me hope it'll help you too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your troubles might relate to the new 1.5 patch that was released today especially if it borked your ScriptDragon or SKSE utilities that many of the mods depend on. Also some of the mods themselves may need to be updated as well.

Rabbit

i have same problem but as you can see, anyone help us :(

It seems like the mods that have to do with modifying content (Adding new spells, weapons, dynavision, Crimson tide blood mod, ect) Arent working for me either...

Seems like only the mods that upgrade textures (Water mods, HD Realism mods, ect) are working. WHAT exactly is going on? I've tried multiple things already.

Exactly WHY NO ONE will help is beyond me, if I saw someone struggling, I'd drop some advice anytime of the day so they could enjoy their game.

Anyone who will take time out of their day to help out, would be much appreciated. We need some help.

-Horizun

The reason you are not seeing any help is we have no clue what you are doing wrong. It just works for 99% of the users.

We actually need a lot of information to help when it works for nearly everyone else but not for you. We have over 3 million users here now and 5 or 6 having a particular problem is not very many. We cannot come over to your place and fix it for you (I would be happy to for a couple of beers+all travel expenses) All we can do is make suggestions for you to try.

Things like

Are you using a mod manager? Which one?

What operating system?

Where is the game installed?

do you get any error messages?

Do you have a firewall? What is it?

Do you have an antivirus? Ad blocker? Script blocker? What are they?

Where is your mod manager installed?

Is your game patched up to date through Steam? NO other way counts!

Where do you download your games to? What folder?

Did you read the read me to see what the mods require?

Do any of them require a 3rd party program such as SKSE or Script Dragon?

Did you expect a message saying the mod was installed? It doesn't do that.

Is your game legal? - if not, just go away as we not only cannot help, we won't help. and have no sympathy for thieves.