If Bethesda asked Nexus to remove a free mod would they?

WhoCaresomg74

Oh look another made up nonsense.

Also, I see a lot of people are ignorant to the fact that the chinese stealth suit was part of the beth fallout sets since 2008 when they released 3.

How does the fallout3 correlate with fallout4? We're not talking about fallout3... I know there was a chinese stealth suit in operation anchorage... I played the game after all.

Oh look another made up nonsense.

Also, I see a lot of people are ignorant to the fact that the chinese stealth suit was part of the beth fallout sets since 2008 when they released 3.

How does the fallout3 correlate with fallout4? We're not talking about fallout3... I know there was a chinese stealth suit in operation anchorage... I played the game after all.

Means they can take the files before export, adapt it with minimal changes and export F4 ready. Asset reusing is a very common practice.

Edited by Ethreon

The honest answer here is that before we removed for copyright content if a party (with a horse in the race, so to speak) request it. There may have been other mods removed but I am not aware of that.

Now however it seems that there will be some contract with accepted mod author creations used on the Beth site. If the contract says that the mod author can not share a free version of the mod (and that seems to be how it may work, I don't know for sure as I haven't seen anything yet) and the mod gets uploaded to this site then if requested, we would likely remove it.

It would likely be a rare and unusual situation.

But as said, let us not count our chickens before they hatch or pay interest on loans not yet due. In other words, chill.

IMO, if Bethesda demands Nexus remove a mod, with or without a good reason, Nexus will remove it, simply because of the importance of compliance with Bethesda to the health of Nexus.

That said, the only way I think Bethesda would make such a demand would be if the free mod were uploaded after the paid mod, and was ripping off some content from the paid mod (pirating). That will probably happen, and the mod will be taken down without much complaint from too many people around here, because anyone complaining about it would be supporting piracy.