What's the lounge caste system?

Daedthr

People, people, we all know that the only successor to the original lounge lord is me and I'm the only one capable to do what needs to be done. So join me and and gangstar puffin crew and I can give you true power!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not looking for power and am uninterested in silly titles. My only desire is destruction and am ultimately neutral in this petty squabble.

Further, post counts are meaningless. Quality trumps quantity everytime.

But what will that title do? Will it make me a better leader? Will it make me more evil?

I do not believe so. I am already pure evil and for a true leader, a title is merely a decorative reflection of their ability. It is not required for one to possess great skill, nor does it bestow greater skill by having one.

I will join you but can you promise that Britain will go untouched if we join you? We will give you our best tea and bacon sandwiches and our SAS! Not to mention our navy (we live on an island so its bound to be good)!

However my Liege surely China is getting to powerful for their own good and must be destroyed? My advice would be drop a giant pancake on them and then pour maple syrup on it. Their planes won't be able to see where they are going and they will slowly suffocate because of the maple syrup covering the edges of the pancake. You could put fruit on top as well so the people worthy to join you from China can eat their way out. That would be my plan for China.

Is that not just ridiculous yet PURE evil????

Daedthr

Edited by Daedthr

I AM British, oh Daedthr, and I am Queen, so the safety of Britain is paramount and protected by Admiral Aurelius. It is absolutely no use talking to Syco21, he has no authority, unless he swears allegiance to me and then we might find him a position.

I am considering candidates for Ministry of Agriculture, which sounds boooring until you realise that it has to do with not only food but also drink...

Can I have control of Switzerland? I don't really have anything to do with it, but I want to brag to friends that I own Switzerland and they don't.

in the words of the Swiss

"Maybe"

unless he swears allegiance to me and then we might find him a position.

Not interested. As I've already stated, your caste system means little to me and I have no desires to involve myself in the petty squabbles over who gets to wear what title. Your titles will mean very little when the planet is reduced to smoldering ash.

I will join you but can you promise that Britain will go untouched if we join you? We will give you our best tea and bacon sandwiches and our SAS! Not to mention our navy (we live on an island so its bound to be good)!

However my Liege surely China is getting to powerful for their own good and must be destroyed? My advice would be drop a giant pancake on them and then pour maple syrup on it. Their planes won't be able to see where they are going and they will slowly suffocate because of the maple syrup covering the edges of the pancake. You could put fruit on top as well so the people worthy to join you from China can eat their way out. That would be my plan for China.

Is that not just ridiculous yet PURE evil????

Daedthr

The British have already given their loyalty. Not all of Britain share's their government's infinite wisdom. But they will just be left behind when it comes time to pack up and leave shortly before we activate the Mass Shadow Generator and detonate the sun.

As for China: we already have a plan for them. See this thread.

People, I have all of Northern Europe, Asia and the Middle East. By right hand man has Southern Europe, North and South America. You can join me and have the rich resource states of Africa, Aus and Antarctica (which includes the Imperial Navy). So join me and my venture and together we can rule the world!