Looking for F4 version of F3/NV "underground hideout" mod

MDCCLXXVI

I used that underground MOD as well and loved it. Don't know if you're wanting that sane look, but check out Institute Safe House. It's incredibly big and has several different areas similar to the underground MOD.

Don't know if you are the same person I replied to on the Reddits who asked more or less the same question, but I'm working on something along the lines of what you're looking for.

Many of the scripted features will be similar to what was found in Underground Hideout...it's been a huge inspiration!

nice!

something like it seems to have been sorely missing in F4.

I don't like the lego-style F4 build system. Its good for some things, but making a natural-looking location and nice-looking rooms isnt really feasible.

For instance, i loved the shelving with the ammo on it, in that FNV mod. Weapon/ammo racks in F4 feel hollow and impersonal

Don't know if you are the same person I replied to on the Reddits who asked more or less the same question, but I'm working on something along the lines of what you're looking for.

Many of the scripted features will be similar to what was found in Underground Hideout...it's been a huge inspiration!

nice!

something like it seems to have been sorely missing in F4.

I don't like the lego-style F4 build system. Its good for some things, but making a natural-looking location and nice-looking rooms isnt really feasible.

For instance, i loved the shelving with the ammo on it, in that FNV mod. Weapon/ammo racks in F4 feel hollow and impersonal

I sorta feel the same way about workshop mode which is why once I started playing with the CK I started doing any settlement building work in it as opposed to doing it in game. What I can do by making one mod in the CK would likely take me multiple mods and such to do in workshop mode and the results would never be exactly what I wanted. Then I really got sick of settlement building and got hooked on doing player homes.

All my house mods have stockable/interactive shelves similar to what you mentioned, although I tend to not get so granular with the ammo sorting...to me, ammo is ammo. I don't need my plasma rounds in one container, .308 in another container, etc.

I've recently posted the third WIP video of the bunker with a demo of the Autodoc and the Commissary system which is modeled after the one in the FNV Lonesome Road DLC.