Enemies actually surrender.

GrayTank

Idea: after they surrender they (literally) drop their weapons and they ask you (in talk mode) to have mercy.

Answers:

-give me all your money or die

-run as fast as you can, you whimps!

-DIE bastard! / mercy is for the weak

if you choose to kill him the finishing animation starts and the others flee

Quite interesting... I wonder if it would be possible to script them like the captives you see sometimes?

If you attack his captors, without freeing him, he flees.

Some NPC's do the same, when their "persuers" catch up with them, they run away.

Wouldn't it be possible to set a stage, at which all models drop combat, and flee, till they despawn?

Would add for some interesting "revenge" twists too. Like all those hired thugs you run into cus you stole stuff.

You could meet people you spared, who were out to get you, for humiliating them. This time beefed up with more friends, as they wont underestimate you a second time.

Idea: after they surrender they (literally) drop their weapons and they ask you (in talk mode) to have mercy.

Answers:

-give me all your money or die

-run as fast as you can, you whimps!

-DIE bastard! / mercy is for the weak

if you choose to kill him the finishing animation starts and the others flee

I actually would like to add a dialogue option to that something along the lines of

-you're coming with me.

Removes leather strap from inventory. Enemy becomes prisoner. (on follow, uses prisoner animations) Based on faction you can take them to the guards, Imperials, Stormcloaks, the thieves guild, or the Dark Brotherhood for money.

Edited by WBGrock