ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Starting a new game - I need help

currentlemon

So I decided that I wanted to play Skyrim again, and I been wanting to ask some advice. This has nothing to do with the game or mods. It's just that I've been starting new characters for Skyrim and I never get to finish them. I have over 700 hours in Skyrim, and I never finish my games. This has been happening for years. I haven't finished an RPG in a long time. I want to start Skyrim again, but I have doubts. It will be a new game with Requiem and I plan on making a Crusader build. What should I do to keep myself in the game long enough for me to finish my character?

You should play as a blind character, and download the blindfold mod.

I also highly suggest you play as a high elf Samurai. You will need Ks Hairdo with physics, and then an Akaviri robe.

Also don't use ANY of those overhauls (requem, and friends)

Using any of them will leave you needing to patch up everything to make it compatible, ain't nobody got's time for dat... :(

Also you

Crusader can mean anything, i've seen bandit crusaders...!

Yikes! O_<

I assume you mean, what, dealing with magic and strength, like with a shield? I like Lost grimoire magic overhaul, Apacolypse magic is awesome as well, use them both!!!!!

Immersive armor is a neccessity, along with immersive weapons, then download additem menu mod, so you can find everything at once.

Edited by lefttounge