You know what i like?

Tamujiin

i like it when people don't leave the caps lock key on

Sure would be nice if we could have a *rofl* emoticon added.

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/5.gif

I like that chesto has omitted me from the festivities

I like that toan and I can have ice cream then!

I like that its early,I'm well rested and having my coffee

And I'll say it again...I like Tullamore Dew!!!

Guess you have to be Irish to appreciate it!

I like that Dez has good taste, if I was still drinking the harder stuff, Tullamore Dew is a fine drop....

Aye, true enough!!!!

Chesto me mate be nice if Dezi isn't there, I won't be either...;)

I like that Aeryn has good taste, in alcohol and in people!

i like that isnt enough booze in the world...

Carth Onasi

Just come to Ireland we have plenty here..;)

Like something in me gut, I am not sure why, feel like sad you said that though..la Meant notning bad in that just well felt you migth be feeling a wee sad, about somehitng tis all..and not enopugh alcohol could drown it, I'll stick me head out of me arse now..

I like Breakfast...alot!

can i join ya? haha

Carth Onasi

Breakfast without me you two, then again I am in the wrong time zone for that..would you care for some bangers, rashers, black and white pudding, grilled tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms, baked beans, eggs, sliced potatoes and thick brown bread baked fresh daily. A typical Cork breakfast..you don't want to know what some of those things are..I thank the Goddess I am a vegetarian, for Corkians have a most exotic taste in food.

I've experienced a Scot's breakfast (no black or white pudding, but just about everything else on that list, plus kippers), combat rations for breakfast (Beef Slice in Barbeque Sauce, anyone?) and I've also experienced a Korean breakfast (rice and cucumber kimchi, anyone?)... wotthehell... it's all food. Just make sure I've got a big mug of strong, black coffee to wash it down with, and I can devour anything and smile.

I like Breakfast...alot!

can i join ya? haha

Carth Onasi

Breakfast without me you two, then again I am in the wrong time zone for that..would you care for some bangers, rashers, black and white pudding, grilled tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms, baked beans, eggs, sliced potatoes and thick brown bread baked fresh daily. A typical Cork breakfast..you don't want to know what some of those things are..I thank the Goddess I am a vegetarian, for Corkians have a most exotic taste in food.

ha ha , I know what bangers and rashers are!!! Black and white pudding is the only thing I'm not sure of! And it sounds delicious!

i cant stand black pudding i can eat Bangers and Rashers ( Sausages and Bacon) in whatever

whats peoples favorate breakfests?

I like breakfest