You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like it when twirps, with a 't', have a go at a Goddess. ...then get to wait in delicious anticipation for their ultimate come-uppance. Some twirps never learn. I fekkin like that.

:rolleyes:

I'm assuming you're taking about the Georgia vs Russia topic. I guess you just completely ignored my response to your post there logicially explaining everything. I can't blame you though, I wouldn't want to leave my fantasy world of "I'm older and know everything, and you're younger and don't know anything" either.

I like it when twirps, with a 't', have a go at a Goddess. ...then get to wait in delicious anticipation for their ultimate come-uppance. Some twirps never learn. I fekkin like that.

:rolleyes:

I'm assuming you're taking about the Georgia vs Russia topic. I guess you just completely ignored my response to your post there logicially explaining everything. I can't blame you though, I wouldn't want to leave my fantasy world of "I'm older and know everything, and you're younger and don't know anything" either.

I just had a read through of that thread.

I AM older and do know just about everything, politically at least, and I think your political acumen, overall, is quite impressive for a young person. And I am also a Goddess, wherever I happen to be.

I AM older and do know just about everything, politically at least, and I think your political acumen, overall, is quite impressive for a young person. And I am also a Goddess, wherever I happen to be.

Thanks, but I just realized that I came off as a major arse in that post that you quoted. Sorry about that. It just gets to me when people use my age as an insult. Something to work on, I suppose..

....heh.... Some of us permanent 17 year olds are just way too young and groovy to remember that song in any kind of hippy dope smoking far out way, can ya dig it when you sock it to me baby ? o_O

Right on.

By the way, here's my contribution, and I like it!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmRoGtiJp_E

awesome song

Timihendrix91 Posted Today, 07:26 PM

Thanks, but I just realized that I came off as a major arse in that post that you quoted. Sorry about that. It just gets to me when people use my age as an insult. Something to work on, I suppose

recognizing your flaws shows maturity,working to eliminate them,shows wisdom, when you treat people with respect,you earn respect yourself. Respect is earned,its never demanded or expected from another. :yes:

You bet, babe, you sure are ! woo hoo and hoo wee !! :woot:

No offense intended, but *I Like* my own personal Goddess much more. :wub:

http://bestsmileys.com/wow/2.gif... mos...bad boy!

:)

I think your personal Goddess will understand, and we all know I have a God-King of my own. Woo hoo is right!

I like that the jerk who’s attacking others first is getting hurt now。I like seeing how he pretend to be “innocent” and “politically correct” after unreasonably accusing others of spying and slanging them repeatedly, it’s too *ban* funny. Let me tell him frankly, don’t take himself for great, a true agent would never get intelligence from people as him who knows nothing but playing video games and picking up girls。

As to R-G topic, If I take side with Americans, I could probably either be persecuted by communist government (trust me, it’s truly horrible), or killed by US bombs just like people in Dresden, in Vietnam, mostly recently in Iraq and in Ossetia if there’s a world war. So, you americans just give me one reason why I should do such stupid things?

And timehendrix91, don’t get me wrong, I am not against you or other kind people, I am just paying back to those who insulted and calumniated me.