You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like it that when someone craics, i craic back. And that when I craic, someone craics back. I also like it that the only one who can presume to tell me what to do on this , or any, forum is a moderator. I also like it that when i make a comment, in public, then it is up for criticism by anyone. It is also up to anyone to take responsibility for their own reactions to my comment.

I would like it if this thread did not turn into another , unmourned, thread because someone chose to be grumpy about the craic, rather than just craic'in back. I would fekkin like that.

I like to craic, to slag off..You know I can slag with the best of them, you of all people know where my sensitive spot is, like I thought you did..like that there are places I find hard to craic in peronally..so i deleted all my public shiting, will deal with whats hurting me inside..Ok sorry for disrupting the day all..here in Cork when we slag we slag, when were pissed off we expressed it,like wise, yet add what I did, I dod care, but heres what I feel.. and that's accpeted also..But this isn't Cork I keep forgetting.. its why I said I care, and forgive me ahead of time, that part did not stand out..sorry you missed it..for now, I'll just be quiet, for I'm in to much pain..and now embarrassment to say anything..except for Dani tmr..I'm stepping back for a bit..

I like it that when someone craics, i craic back. And that when I craic, someone craics back. I also like it that the only one who can presume to tell me what to do on this , or any, forum is a moderator. I also like it that when i make a comment, in public, then it is up for criticism by anyone. It is also up to anyone to take responsibility for their own reactions to my comment.

I would like it if this thread did not turn into another , unmourned, thread because someone chose to be grumpy about the craic, rather than just craic'in back. I would fekkin like that.

I have deleated Chesto, oyu kn0ow I can craic with the best of them, but some spots are sensitive for personal reasokn, and you of all people should have known that, but as I said I made the arse of myself publically I pay for it...I just nned to be awy a work out what wasa bothign me, untilk I can craic back toght now I can't, I ma in to much pain to, but I apologise fro upsetign anyones

love,you take care of yourself,we all understand.

I like a lot of things and people, but keeping with the theme... I like everybody here with only one exception who's on my "Ignore" list (and no, it's not you Aeryn, it's someone else entirely... I also have a tendency to head for the kitchen to refresh my drink at parties when the conversation goes someplace I'm not hip on listening to... usually it's back to normal by the time I've got a new drink and refilled an ice-tray...)

i like that i released lisenpuppys present! took me 14 tries to get right but i got there in the end

CM Jarhira i have creased the major bugs out but the skin is still a problem that's why i recommended heavy amours

I like to piddle.

I like to spend my time well, and thoroughly. Zen is like that.

If you're referring to the informal definition, however... nope, not gonna' take that bait, darlin'...

haha, for me piddling is usually spent doing something constructive anyway, I just call it piddling. When I'm thirsty I do have to do what my grandma calls "piddling", but that's different! I always wash my hands afterward!

I like to piddle.

I like to spend my time well, and thoroughly. Zen is like that.

If you're referring to the informal definition, however... nope, not gonna' take that bait, darlin'...

haha, for me piddling is usually spent doing something constructive anyway, I just call it piddling. When I'm thirsty I do have to do what my grandma calls "piddling", but that's different! I always wash my hands afterward!

then theres always "padidlin"...he he