You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like how helpful everyone here is. You guys are awesome, and I'm glad there is somewhere I can show how much I love these games.

Also

I love the mountains, I love the clear blue skies ...I love big bridges ...I love when great whites fly ...I love the whole world ...And all its sights and sounds ...Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!I love the ocean ...I love real dirty things ...I love to go fast ...I love Egyptian kings ...I love the whole world ...And all its craziness ...Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!I love tornadoes ...I love arachnids ...I love hot magma ...I love the giant squid ...I love the whole world, it's such a brilliant place ...Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da, Boom-de-ah-da!

So I posted the lyrics to the discovery channel. And?

I like that this made me smile...before having my morning coffee :biggrin:

zalunaya says:

I like that people are willing to spend their time modding and let people enjoy the final product.

I like the Elder Scrolls.

I like the mods., every one shares here, we are very luck that people use their talents to expand the game we all love.

We need to thank them more often :thanks:

I like the coffee I'm having right now... mmmmm.

I Like...

That it's Thanksgiving Day, for us Americans! I want to wish everyone 'Happiness' no matter where in the world you guys and gals are, or where you're from!

I am thankful, for those of you who are serving in our armed forces and can't be home with your own families today, and want you to know that your sacrifice matters, and is appreciated.