You know what i like?

Tamujiin

heh.were it so easy.they run away from me more than anything.i'm not exactly the friendliest looking person out there.and when i try to look friendly i fail horribly.and i'm not very good with people.i have a tendency to tick off everyone around me.

heh.were it so easy.they run away from me more than anything.i'm not exactly the friendliest looking person out there.and when i try to look friendly i fail horribly.and i'm not very good with people.i have a tendency to tick off everyone around me.

You just have to find the right people ;) and you will, it's just how it is....

I like to give kudos to people like josh, for beeing honest ! :happy:

I like when I finish something that I always wanted to, it makes me feel good. (like most people, I guess) :sweat:

lol.well that makes me feel alot better.i like you too dez.now if i could just find one that lives near me that likes me.i would really like that.

All you need to do is to relax and let them come to you :). There are many types of girls out there, girls that like strong men, rich men, beautifull men and girls who like shy men. I have some experience with girls, not much, but I do know a few tricks :)

You should never get to excited about a relationship or else she will think you are desperate and think twice before you say something, words mean a lot to some girls. We all have different experiences in life, but some things are the same for us all.

I like that you seem to know a lot about women. Very charming you are it seems