You know what i like?

Tamujiin

The only time when I don't listen to music for more than 5 mins is when I'm sleeping or doing some 'other stuff' in the bedroom. I'll never be caught dead doing it without music.

god I am so tempted, but... I like I'm not going to go there!!! :whistling:

great your on what i think your on but i guess i could see it coming ( don't you dare twist what i said)

Sheppard

The only time when I don't listen to music for more than 5 mins is when I'm sleeping or doing some 'other stuff' in the bedroom. I'll never be caught dead doing it without music.

great your on what i think your on but i guess i could see it coming ( don't you dare twist what i said)

Sheppard

Oh Goddess its so tempting when you walk right into them...la... ok ok I won't .....hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah

don't worry about offending me about it inkheart we all make mistakes and we all learn from them

Sheppard

Aye and thats the nature of life, its how we learn Grans used to say to me, its not fallin' down, that matters, la...eh like we all do that, its do you get back up learn and go on, and that's all that matters..la

Sheppard

I'm not on anything. Now last night was a different story...ok and this morning too! :whistling: