You know what i like?

Tamujiin

Awww, come on people... why would it hurt? I have simply stolen them all! And that`s what I like, both in one - dragons and stealing (gameplay only, don`t imagine things :rolleyes: ). I`m sure you know which guild I`m in :whistling:

Awww, come on people... why would it hurt? I have simply stolen them all! And that`s what I like, both in one - dragons and stealing (gameplay only, don`t imagine things :rolleyes: ). I`m sure you know which guild I`m in :whistling:

I like that you have dragons eggs too..I like will click on yours so will hatch and they won't die if you'll click on mine, so they will hatch and won't die, deal.??!!!!

I like that...I love Dragons..

I like that you have dragons eggs too..I like will click on yours so will hatch and they won't die if you'll click on mine, so they will hatch and won't die, deal.??!!!!

i like that I clicked on all three

*I like* that you have dragons eggs too..*I like* will click on yours so will hatch and they won't die if you'll click on mine, so they will hatch and won't die, deal.??!!!!

*I like* that you click on all of them..you such a kind soul...

*I like* that Dragons, especially Irish and Welsh dragons, are a lovely lot and have more intelligence then mankind ever dreamed of...

I wish more people would adopt dragons eggs, *I like *its good for the soul, creative imagination..this place could use a injection of creative imgaination.. :wink:

*I like *you new sig love, been meaning to mention it since i got back from hell..

DavidWhitefang: we have some foxes here, *I like* she is one, as well as the one above..

jaysus: *I like* when my dragon hatches, you will be her lunch see how that feels..Egg eater you...;P

*I like* that you have dragons eggs too..*I like* will click on yours so will hatch and they won't die if you'll click on mine, so they will hatch and won't die, deal.??!!!!

*I like* that Dragons, especially Irish and Welsh dragons, are a lovely lot and have more intelligence then mankind ever dreamed of...

I wish more people would adopt dragons eggs, *I like *its good for the soul, creative imagination..this place could use a injection of creative imgaination.. :wink:

*I like *you new sig love, been meaning to mention it since i got back from hell..[/color=#00bfff]

Nice I just got back from heaven how's the devil doing?

I like that...I love Dragons..[/color]

*I like *you new sig love, been meaning to mention it since i got back from hell..

Nice I just got back from heaven how's the devil doing?

*I like* your hatched Dragons..clicked on your eggs..*I like *that perchance you clicked on mine...

*I like* that I don't know how the devil is doing ,la...didn't ask while I kicked his arse.. :cool:

Edited by Aeryn333