You know what i like?

Tamujiin

what is with you and carah about being the nude and hot, steamy, sultry

Carth Onasi

Who would you rather hang out with? Babes that like "nude, hot, steamy, and sultry," or ones that act all prudish?

My vote for n/h/s/s!!!

Carth Onasi

Who would you rather hang out with? Babes that like "nude, hot, steamy, and sultry," or ones that act all prudish?

My vote for n/h/s/s!!!

that gets my vote too! http://bestsmileys.com/flasher/3.gif

If they're babes, then the first one..Otherwise, it varies from girl to girl. :P

If they're babes, then the first one..Otherwise, it varies from girl to girl. :P

First Rule of Life, Timi: All women are Babes. Some are more 'Babe'-ish than others, but all are Babes. Never insinuate otherwise to any of them, or you risk angering the Sisterhood, and going dateless until you amend your ways.

I like being able to see the hand that turns the wheel of Karma, sometimes.

Carth Onasi

My vote for n/h/s/s!!!

that gets my vote too! http://bestsmileys.com/flasher/3.gif

where is this going dezi haha

Carth Onasi

First Rule of Life, Timi: All women are Babes. Some are more 'Babe'-ish than others, but all are Babes. Never insinuate otherwise to any of them, or you risk angering the Sisterhood, and going dateless until you amend your ways.

I would agree that every woman is a "babe" to somebody, but I would be lying if I said that I was attracted to every girl I saw. It's not like it's a choice. If someone has such a messed up self-image that they have to be considered attractive by everyone, then that person really has issues.

But you're right, I would never say that to any of them. :P

Umm some of the more enlightened in the Sisterhood rather not be refered to as Babes..calling all womyn

Babes may anger the Sisterhood..;)

However hot steamy and sultry sounds good, depends with whom..!!