You know what i like?

Tamujiin

I like that today I woke up, thats always a good thing :biggrin:

I like that today my coffee is soooo good.

I like that today I'm wearing my new jammies,with little hearts on them...its great to still be able to shop in and wear kids clothes...ha ha :happy:

I like it that i still have things to like, unlike, it seems, others.

I like it when twirps, with a 't', have a go at a Goddess. ...then get to wait in delicious anticipation for their ultimate come-uppance. Some twirps never learn. I fekkin like that.

I like it that i may be too busy , or forgetful, to do lots of things, but that there is one sublime duty i will never forget.

I like that Chesto likes that every git will have its day, when messing with Goddesses

I like that Chesto is here, I miss Chesto and others...its like some miss morning coffee that gets them going..I miss others that did the same..

I like that today I'm wearing my new jammies,with little hearts on them...its great to still be able to shop in and wear kids clothes...ha ha :happy:

I like that too..waking up, that its always a good thing, aye..

I like that one is never to old to wear kiddie jammies, want to know a secret I am laying about today in my froggy jammies tops and bottoms, with wee frogs a leaping about..I like frogs, and I like me froggy jammies and I don't care who cares..;)

I like that one is never to old to wear kiddie jammies, want to know a secret I am laying about today in my froggy jammies tops and bottoms, with wee frogs a leaping about..I like frogs, and I like me froggy jammies and I don't care who cares..;)

ha ha...I like that too!, Growing old is mandatory,but growing up...thats optional!

ha ha...I like that too!, Growing old is mandatory,but growing up...thats optional!

If you find the instruction manual for growing up, please to burn the damned thing. *I Like* not knowing how to do that.

As per the jammies...mine is only a birthmark.... woo hoo ! Photo op !

I like that one is never to old to wear kiddie jammies, want to know a secret I am laying about today in my froggy jammies tops and bottoms, with wee frogs a leaping about..I like frogs, and I like me froggy jammies and I don't care who cares.. ;)

If you find the instruction manual for growing up, please to burn the damned thing. *I Like* not knowing how to do that.

As per the jammies...mine is only a birthmark.... woo hoo ! Photo op !

Long live Peter Pan!!!!! Must be a big birthmark... :whistling:

I come from a generation that world wide said we would not grow up, and I am glad I can be counted amidst the few that adhered to that promise.. :banana:

this is for you Aeryn and anyone else who refuses to conform to the norm..wooooooooooo!

Ehmmmm I actually, do I dare say,remember that song, that brought back memories...wooooooo!

For the 60's generation, was kinda the same worldwide, and we got allot of the US 60's music over here..Like this song..Gas..la..

Some of us ol' hippies to use a Yank term, are still..tis when we thought America was Gas..

I never conformed to the norm, in anyway..I don't think there's anything norm about me, in all that I am, whatever that word means anyway..

Although we still had a lot of unrest here at that time, so we did allot more umm escaping to offset the political unrest..about us..still do sometimes..tis allot healthier than alcohol, except Murpheys, OK even better than Murpheys..never know what you might find out here in the bogs growing out back.. :whistling:

....heh.... Some of us permanent 17 year olds are just way too young and groovy to remember that song in any kind of hippy dope smoking far out way, can ya dig it when you sock it to me baby ? o_O