Nailflan Store Needed (Non-FOMO Version)

jwoltz

I was unsure where to post this - either under new mods or mod talk since this might be considered a modification to an existing mod, assuming permission could be granted. As most everyone knows, Nailflan is a modder who creates the most beautiful of clothing and armor for the HGEC body. Problem is, there are so many of them to choose from (all individual mods) that it is both impossible and impractical to install them all, especially when you have an already heavily modded Oblivion game load list. What is needed is a single .esp file (and perhaps .bsa) store mod which sells the entire Nailflan line. Sifonseal did a marvelous job creating just such a mod, but it was designed for those who have installed FOMO. Many of us, including my own gaming circle, do not use FOMO and so none of us can utilize much, if any, of Naliflan's wonderful work. What we need is either a new mod or modification of Sifonseal's which does NOT require FOMO. The shoppe could be located somewhere in the IC (perhaps right beside Divine Elegance) or as a separate shoppe somewhere in the countryside in a location not used already by another mod - modder's choice. My gamesters group developed a rudimentary concept where three sisters Natasha, Nadine, and Nicole Naiflan have just opened Nailflan's Fine Au Couture selling clothing and armor creations by Nailflan. Other than that, again, it's modder's own concept. We have no idea who might have to grant permission - perhaps both Sifonseal and Nailflan to do this, but it would be a smashing mod if so accomplished. None of us, unfortunately are modders, so the best we can do is come up with ideas, unable to implement them. We'll leave that to the experts out there who really know their way around the olde Construction Set. A hearty thank you to anyone willing to take on the project!