Dwarven Motorcycle Mount

ShadowXII

So I had the (awesome imo) idea to come up with a sweet Dwarven hog ride, after killing a bunch of Spheres, I noticed their wheels could be applied to a motorcycle frame.

There's plenty of models from dwarven tech that could be used to construct this. I also thought of having the suspension bounce smoothly to mimic the bouncing one gets while on a horse - so you could script the bike like a horse when the player is riding it.

Obviously you couldn't have it wheel itself out of combat when you dismount, or bug out and start killing things on its own accord.

Then again, I suppose you could. Most dwarven technology is sentient, why not this?

Better yet, you could have a long, arduous quest to collect parts for it around Skyrim to build it yourself, or have someone with the expertise put it together. Like the wizard in Markarth. (Calcemo or somethin').

Thoughts?

• 5 months later...
I was looking around if this kind of mod is already made I haven't found anything so far... but this would be amazing and in my opinion it will fit in the lore of skyrim since dwemers build robots so why not transportation? steam powered motor bikes with steam spraying out the sides and such would be amazing. I hope somebody could make this It would be a great thing to have and unique of its kind so far =]

I dont see any evidence of wheels in dwemer technology, however, using the dwemer spheres for wheels you could make something sick, with precise turning.

http://blogs.sjsu.edu/today/files/2012/04/timthumb.jpg

You will definitely want prominent, animated steam mufflers.

Edited by WunTuBlame

If everyone wants to put together a list of dwemer gear that will fit/look good in a dwemer bike, i will see if i can make something in 3DS Max, but i will need someone to put it into the game and script it.

I will have some prototype pics up asap

Edited by ScrooMoose