ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Quick...there`s a FIRE!!!....

luperouswolf

Ok, there isnt really a fire, but you must all be sick of seeing new people start their introduction threads with "Hiya...I`m new here!" :)

I`m LuperousWolf, also known as Wolfie, or "Oi..YOU!!"

I`m probably old enough to be the father of most of you here, and maybe even a Grandfather to some of you, so, lets get all the "crumbly old guy" jokes out of the way as soon as poss! hehe

I`m an RPG and Strat game veteran.

I played my first CRPG on an old rubber keyed Spectrum computer in 1981 called "Colossal caves" and I`ve been playing them ever since.

In recent years I`ve become a God by masterin all of the Baldur`s gate Series, Saved Neverwinter in the Neverwinter Night games, Cleansed the world countless times in the Brotherhood of Steel Fallout games, pretty much accomplished all manner of heroic feats and adventures in the strange virtual worlds of computer gaming.

By trade I`m a digital graphic designer/image editor, and i`ve also worked for online magazines and hard copy real world magazines as a staff or freelance Journalist.

Ok..so thats it...

No Fire, just a mouthy Englishman who happens to love Computer RPG`s :)

Nice to meet you all.

:D

welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, dont swear/spam talk of piracy, and youll get along fine

EDIT

BOOYAH!, first here

EDIT again

ahh yes, fallout tactics, a nice mix of strategy and role playing, probably had a more strategy effect though, i noticed, you can enter a building in many ways, without getting hit, and you can walk in, and get mauled by those annoying robots before the game goes through its common "CRASH!" problem <_<

EDIT again again

well, you see switch....my lightning fast 56k optus modem, combines with my ultra slow touch typing = something (now we need a smiley of someone standing high like a idiot, that best describes my mood ^_^ ...for now)

Woohoo a new member with some maturity!- *Cough* Not saying that we have a serious lack of it on these forums, of course... :whistling:

Welcome to the forums luperouswolf, I'm Switch your friendly neighbourhood moderator. Have fun and don't spam ;)

EDIT: HOW THE HELL DID YOU- arrghhh *strangles ohGr*

Welcome to the forums luperouswolf, I'm Switch your friendly neighbourhood moderator. Have fun and don't spam ;)

Oh, No worries Switch, I wont be spamming :)

I spent a little while browsing here before submitting my registration, and I`m already quite aware of the severity with which you all view frivolous posting :D

My posts will be minimalist where possible, and directly topic-related.

and thankyou for the welcomes so far :)

Hello, mature new member ;)

Welcome to the forums (although you won't be too "new" if you've already been browsing around here for a while)

As you've already been told not to spam or talk about piracy, I will tell you to have a good time, to learn a lot (you can also learn in here, if you wish) and to be a good member ^_^

EDIT: HOW THE HELL DID YOU- arrghhh *strangles ohGr*

I iused to do it to you too Switch but he did it at 10:15 at night so he obviously tries to beat everybody by his late onlineing(that's not a word is it?)

in fact, he was rather slowif only i had been online yesterday night, Australian open i blame it on.

Hi, and welcome to the morrowind forums ;)

Enjoy yourslef and don't spam :spam:

Watch out for them scary mods especially switch..... :lol:

Obey the rules :whistling:

Please use the search button before posting :mellow:

And if you forget something don't forget to use the edit button instead of double posting. :construction:

Most of all have fun and enjoy the forums :innocent:

Hi n00b, welcoem to the forums, don't spam and enjoy your stay. ;)

I'm one of the friendly neighbourhood staff members and if yo uare an idiot when submittign d/l's by hitting submit multiple times and such, and if you do it twice, I'm gonna elt the whole world know via the news forum

*twirls his moustache and cackles evilly*

ROFL

thank you all for the warm admonsihments..oops..i mean...rule reminders...Whoops!..i mean welcomes ;)

trust me, none of you need worry about me submitting to the wrong folders, uploading, downloading, or in my lady`s chamber loading, and spam will not be an issue.

All of the above would only be a potential problem for someobody who intends to stay and post.

Not something you need concern yourselves over where i`m concerned :D

Its been...educational..the last 24 hours...lol

have fun!

Whoops...i mean...

Enjoy your ministrations and castigations.

(dont worry, they arent rude words..no need to send in the Shadow assassins and relieve me of my vital organs)

I strongly recommend , should any of you fine militaristic people here ever grace China town in London, that you treat yourselves to a meal at Kowloons...it`s world famous and people from all over the world travel to eat there.

It`s claim to fame?

the staff insult the guests, treat them like social pariahs, and sweep their half eaten meals from under their chopsticks with such encouraging tenets as...

"you been eating long time..get out!"

or

"Why you spill hoi Sin Sauce on tablecloth? you muck person..dont come no more"

yea...maybe a staff night out would give you all som eideas on how to make this place a little warmer and more friendly.

lmao

Ciao people...or should that be "sieg heil" ;)

Auf wiedersehen Obersturmbahnfuhrers!

Today vardenfell....

tomorrow...

THE WORLD!!

LOLOLOL

P.S. this is spam ;) delete it along with my n00b account mondo pronto, before it causes civil unrest amongst the plebaens.

Archived