The Brotherhood hate thread.

Stronglav

Yes I hate them.I dispise them.They are nazis and I just cant bring myself to do BoS ending.

Maxton is a genocidal fanatic.Paladin Danse is an idiot.

Even then BoS orders his execution if player saves him he continues to spit out his Ad Victoriam boolshit.

Hello your brothers want you dead!!! Zealot idiot fanatic.

So everyone who hates them as much as I do are welcome here.

remember they bring freedom to the commonwealth

and they enslave settlements to do so (side quests for the quartermaster)

I was once doing a BoS ending(used a savegame from Nexus)but when they told me to go kill Vergil my patience for their crap has ended.

Why kill Vergil?I hate them.

the BoS and Institute only care about their own mission goals and care nothing for the people who live in the Commonwealth.

both are evil.

even the Nuka World Raiders are better than the BoS or Institute as they are only degenerate, they aren't practicing genocide.

• 3 weeks later...

My very first go around with the Fallout 4 factions I went with the BoS because of my experience with them in 3 ( didn't include NV because they were hiding pansies then), and hoped that they weren't going to be BoS of old Fallout lore.

Nope.

The moment I met Maxson I knew s#*! was gonna go downhill fast. I managed to save Danse, who even after finding out he was a synth, and me saving his ass from Maxson's order 66 on him, still continued, as you said, to spout his stupid lines about Ad Victorium, and Brother hood is best hood nonsense.

Ever since that playthrough I have never sided with the Brotherhood since. I always go out of my way to kill BoS members. I always blow up the Prdwyn. If Danse wasn't protected, I'd off his big stupid ass too, which is a shame considering he is the only BoS member in the game to treat you with any sort of respect at all it seemed.

I despise zealots in real life, religious ones, political ones, brand loyal ones, so at least in a game, where I am in control for the most part, it's an easy choice.

Death to the Brotherhood of Steel.