Wierd bug, can't seem to shake it.

Yodhrin

So I recently came back to FO4 after a while away and proceeded to go through and update all my mods, add a couple new ones, then started a new playthrough, but I've run into an odd wee bug that I can't seem to shift - I randomly lose the ability to sprint or talk to non-companion/-trader NPCs. Sometimes talking to a companion or trader will fix it, sometimes not, and sometimes moving through a load door or fast travelling will fix it, sometimes not.

â

âI've cleaned everything in xedit, I've made an override patch to clear up as many conflicts as possible and tried both LOOT and manually sorting the rest, I've stripped out and reinstalled every interface-related mod I have in the appropriate order(and yes, I made sure it wasn't just the shift key on my keyboard dying first :P).

â

âHas anyone encountered something similar and if so, how did you sort it?

â

in the settings, try reassigning the shift key's function to a different key, just to test if it is the keyboard that is causing it.

I doubt this will fix it though as that shouldn't be temporarily fixed by going through a load screen, but it is worth checking just to be sure.

it would be useful to know what mods you have installed and the load order to see if any likely suspects are present.