FWE Weapons Only Pack

kamikaze82

Soo, after a long time in the forums it's nice to be back BUT I was wondering if anyone has seen, has, or knows of a mod that is a whole pack for only the FWE weapons. I got back into Fallout 3 again and I wanted to still keep that normal Fallout 3 experience without all the complexion of FWE which is... Don't get me wrong a legendary mod, very nice and endorsed although it wasn't my flavor for Fallout. But I just wanted the weapons included in the mod all into one package available for all of us in the community to download just to add more firearm variety in the game for the players who don't want the complex needs and such. Anyway it's a good idea and definitely would have a good amount of downloads and endorsements too.

Pretty sure a lot of FWE's "complex needs and such" can be turned off through its config menus. I'd try that first.

That said, making a "FWE Weapons only pack" isn't the real problem with your request. It's finding, contacting and getting permission from rather large number of modders who's weapons mods have been incorporated into FWE. Not to mention FWE's main author(s).