Creation Kit removing all masters on save after new update

Just as the title says, all the masters are stripped from my esp when I save. The master files are esp's but it wont work even if I have them marked as esm's. Up until now I was using the "Esmify Self" feature of Wrye Bash to make CK recognize and keep the master files, but now it wont. The new CK update added a new feature related to "light masters". I even tried using the option "Convert Active File to Light Master" in the CK but that didn't seem to work either. I also made sure bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 was in my CK ini file.

Edited by JacobBruce

Considering it was working for me yesterday and then stopped working after the update today I don't see how this is an old issue and there's nothing on the last two pages about it. I know the CK will remove master files if the master esp's aren't marked as esm's. Did you even read my full post, how lazy can you be?

It does work for me, just tried it.

Are you sure you made you changes in CreationKitCustom.ini not CreationKit.ini as they will be reset after an update?

This, beat me to it :P

I did re-edit my ini file after the update because I guessed that might be the cause of my problem. But it didn't seem to fix my issue... and if that was the issue shouldn't it say multiple masters cannot be loaded? I just tried adding a CreationKitCustom.ini file with the following contents but it didn't help either.

[General]
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Well at least it's not just me... still getting the issue today after restarting my machine. Really don't have a clue how to solve this and it's annoying the crap out of me because my first mod has a bug and needs to be updated.

Edited by JacobBruce

Did you guys who don't seem to have the problem get an update for your CK before trying? Did you make sure to test it with esp's flagged as esm's? It would help to know whether reinstalling the CK might help but I don't want to waste my time if it wont. I tried validating the CK files and that didn't seem to help either.

Well the CK is a lot smaller than I thought so I was able to reinstall it in just a few minutes. Didn't help however... issue still remains. I've been using the exact same process for the last week to edit my mod and not once has it had this issue until the recent update.