Would you go to Skyrim?

todd92371

There is no internet there, no movies, no games, no music... and worst of all where are toilets???

actually there are toilets in skyrim. if you look closley in bandit castles you can find a bunch of buckets seperated by little wals with linen near them. i guess this is what in skyrim they call toilet

And the creeks of Whiterun is the main sewer line.

Well bucket full of crap isn't my definition of toilet but ok... if it worked well in our past, it would probably work for Skyrim to.

I just got an awesome idea!

I would go there and bring them The Great Toilet!!! I think even jarl couldn't resist siting on it, but it should have some handles, he likes to lean on one side while siting. :biggrin:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to live there. It has to be one of the most beautiful places ever conceived. In fact, I spent the first 2 weeks not doing any quests whatsoever but just adventuring and discovering this wonderful new world. That said, my favorite places to live would be either Blackreach or Markarth. Blackreach is sexy and if you need sunshine you just pop into a lift. Markarth should become the 9th wonder of the world except that it deserves to rank first place.

Canada practically is the real world skyrim. (except maybe russia.) why would i leave it?

i wouldnt go unless it was temporary, I'd bring a rifle to shoot those damn dragons. (you can only use FUS RO DAH once every minute, after all.)

Edited by Flipout6

• 2 weeks later...

I would run the inn waiting on adventurers like you all, to sell you toilet paper

Then you would go bankrupt. In Skyrim we eat, drink, sleep, steal, murder, and occasionally get married but we do not take a dump EVER!!!

Have you not noticed how not one single character has a hole in his botty? And that includes Falmers, dragons, Dwemers, even bears!

Of course, you could make a mod for that but I think it would be simpler to add candies to the food menu, then you could sell us sweeties in your inn. :biggrin: