Runescape In Skyrim!!

IliadsFire

Barrows Sets in Skyrim?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like to see Runescape armour "Barrows Sets" in Skyrim?

i merely make this post because as a fan of runescape, well still somewhat fan, ive had an active account since january of 2000, im currently the 18th oldest active members account, i was merely thinking and wanting to know that if any of you guys like runescape, and play skyrim, wouldnt you like to see The Barrows Sets in skyrim? i.e. Guthans, Dharoks, Veracs, Ahrims, (and the other guy forgot his name) i cannot mod or make standalone versions of armour (idk how), so im thinking maybe this post will inspire someone to make these armours as standalones or whatever, with there accompanying weapons, and maybe special animations? but regardless just throwing this idea out there! :) reply and tell me what you think?

I think this would be pretty cool. More armors is never a bad thing :P

I really wish Runescape turned into a full mmorpg with graphics like that of the upcoming Guild Wars 2.

The skill system in Runescape is soooo amazing and addictive and is the reason why most play/played it.

I think it would be cool to import some of Runescape's features as well as armors into the game.

Edited by phenderix

Really this is Skyrim? You don't say XD

Skyrim is whatever modders make it to be.

To make Skyrim a "better experience", for some, certain ideas from other games, platforms, or franchises can be imported and greatly appreciated.

well first thank you those who support this idea :) and secondly i can say that this is pretty much a modders world, i was merely saying that i would love to see the armour in game, now note i also play with darksiders mods, player home mods, and player character mods, (i.e. followers have shouts too) so saying no to runescape is well, i would pretty much say protest all you want but im sure someone out there with the talent will pickup on the idea and simply decide to do it with or without me stating my questions, and if you are against other "non skyrim mods for skyrim" then i suggest you find another website, for this is mostly run by people who want other game looks in skyrim

• 3 months later...

No.

This is Skyrim. If you want Runescape weapons play Runescape. While everyone can play and mod the game how they wish I see little point in importing things from other games.

You do realise this is the nexus?

This site was built by modders, for modders. With most of these mods containing items from other games and other worlds.

I think your comment was just plain silly. I don't think I would play with his mod myself, but atleast ive got the intelligence not to comment.

• 3 months later...
I'd love to see basically all armors and weapons ported into skyrim. I had a similar idea and I have been looking around but I have seen nada. Now of course my idea may be a bit radical, because when I say every arm,or I mean even the crappy bronze armor. Also, instead of the updated version of the armors wouldn't people enjoy seeing the more classic ones?

The Barrows sets would look great in Skyrim. You will have to make the sets look like they belong in Skyrim. If i rembember correctly Karils was the archer set and Dharoks was the set with that epic looking axe. Varroks was the set that made you look like a gladiator which would be good if someone wanted to make an arena for Skyrim like there was in Oblivion.