Auto-update blues

drworm73

I am brand new to PC gaming (for the past 10 years or so) and I suspect I made a mistake that a lot of new mod users do - I let FO4 auto update. I stopped from happening in the future, but I can't find a way you revert back to version 1.9x. This is a problem because my save relies on F4SE, and it isn't compatible with the new 1.10 version,

Do I have this right? Am I hosed until F4SE is updated? How long does that usually take?

What really rustles my jimmies is that FO4 is the only PC game I own so far. It was all I could get after buying my PC. at least until next payday.

Thanks for the reply. I just have no context in which to put "pretty quickly". Writing software is nearly sorcery, as far I'm concerned, so...

Looking at my LO I think that I only have two mods that require F4SE

- looksmenu (which will then make a curie mod not work, LooksMenu Compendium et al) , and place everywhere. I don't know what disabling them temporarily then enabling them again later would be, but I am wary of it.

Edited by drworm73

The sad part is everyone who opted out of beta still got the update anyways. "NO CHOICE JUST BAMM IM USING 2 GIGs OF YOUR HARDDRIVE SPACE AND TO USE IT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT" from Bethesda for everyone. I already paid for the game and now a moment of utter silence "SCREW YOU BETHESDA". No I do not feel any better just really peeved, seriously they could have given us a downloaded Store if we wanted it but as usual they just stick it to us.

The Fallout 4 + TESV Modding community I'm sure is much larger than the GTA5 modding community

Rockstar brought OpenIV back when their reviews on Steam went to "mostly negative" within a day. Thing is, that was just Steam when plenty more people also have GTA5 without Steamworks; if you see where I'm going with this, FO4 and Skyrim are ONLY on Steam, 100% of the legal owners of these games can put down a negative review.

In fact, it's already started, get the popcorn ready.

http://i.imgur.com/fqzp8y6.png

http://i.imgur.com/mikYe0J.png

Edited by NuclearFuzion