BOSS Masterlist.exe Missing?

irichey25

How do i fix this, My load order is kinda... Messed up. Everything works fine, But i still think its f***ed up. Every time i try to run BOSS it says masterlist.exe is missing. What the hell is masterlist? How do i obtain it? Someone help me.

If you have installed the program correctly, you have to go into the BOSS folder and run "BOSS.exe". This will download the latest masterlist from the internet and then sort your mods. Of course, you must have an internet connection when you do this. You should read the Better Oblivion Sorting Software ReadMe that came with the download. Hope this helps.

If you have installed the program correctly, you have to go into the BOSS folder and run "BOSS.exe". This will download the latest masterlist from the internet and then sort your mods. Of course, you must have an internet connection when you do this. You should read the Better Oblivion Sorting Software ReadMe that came with the download. Hope this helps.

It says there is no internet connection even though i have internet connection?

I think you should read the ReadMe and go over you install procedures again. It sounds like something is not installed properly.

I used the automatic installer, I don't know what could go wrong with that one.