MAO Crashing?

So i'm using MAO and some other mods (Will give list order in a minute. But when ever i try to start a new game it wont start but when i load it goes to load screen and crashes. I'm not to good with mods so maybe i could get some help

HorseCombatMaster.esm

Oblivion.esm

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp

Cosmetic Compilation.esp

Cosmetic Compilation - No NPC Changes.esp

Cosmetic Compilation - No JPeepers.esp

Cosmetic Compilation - No JPeepers or NPC Changes.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

DRSplatter.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV3.esp

Beautiful PeopleV22 - MaleReplacerV3.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

RealSwords - Orc LO v1.0.esp

RealSwords - Khajiit LO-NPC v1.3.esp

RealSwords - Khajiit HI v1.3.esp

RealSwords - Khajiit HI-NPC v1.3.esp

RealSwords - Khajiit LO v1.3.esp

RealSwords - Orc HI v1.0.esp

RealSwords - Orc LO-NPC v1.0.esp

RealSwords - Orc HI_NPC v1.0.esp

RealSwords - Argonian LO-NPC.esp

RealSwords - Argonian HI-NPC.esp

RealSwords - Argonian LO.esp

RealSwords - Argonian HI.esp

LJD_HumanMIKA.esp

Beautiful People.esp

RealSwords - Redguard LO-NPC.esp

RealSwords - Redguard HI-NPC.esp

RealSwords - Redguard HI.esp

RealSwords - Redguard LO.esp

RealSwords - Bosmer LO.esp

RealSwords - Bosmer LO-NPC.esp

RealSwords - Bosmer HI.esp

RealSwords - Bosmer HI-NPC.esp

Pancho's Oblivion Highschool.esp

RealSwords - Breton LO-NPC.esp

RealSwords - Breton LO.esp

RealSwords - Breton HI.esp

RealSwords - Breton HI-NPC.esp

RealSwords - Goblin.esp

ArmamentariumArmor.esp

Seirei_No_Hitokiri.esp

SW01.esp

SW01Plus.esp

Hentai_LovelySuits.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed block and 150% damage.esp

RealSwords - Nord LO-NPC SI.esp

RealSwords - Nord LO-NPC.esp

RealSwords - Nord HI-NPC.esp

RealSwords - Nord HI-NPC SI.esp

RealSwords - Nord LO.esp

RealSwords - Nord LO-SI.esp

RealSwords - Nord HI.esp

RealSwords - Nord HI-SI.esp

SW01Minus.esp

Romuska Fantasy Store.esp

Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

Mayu's Animation Overhaul.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

seph dual wield.esp

So i'm not sure what to do.

The only thing that came to mind to ask with your original post was did your mod list work at some point and then stop working (i.e. did you add a mod or mods and then it stopped) or is this a list of mods you added all at once and it doesn't work (a commonly seen problem)?

So your first troubleshooting step is deactivate your most recent additions:

I had every thing but Mao, the Dmc fighting style, Deadly Reflex 6, seph dual wield, HUD Status Bars, and a few others

... and see if the game runs. If it does then reactivate those one at a time and test thoroughly before adding another. If the first batch still don't allow you to run then start deactivating the rest. If you are faced with that scenario something you might try is completely uninstalling that first batch of mods before moving onto the next bunch of mods (when a mod is deactivated the game still loads it's assets (nif files, kf files etc) and those could be causing your problem).

You are learning the hard way that it doesn't save time to install a whole bunch of mods at one time. If you add one mod at a time (or when necessary a related group of mods) and then your game stops working it's a pretty trivial matter to figure out which mod broke things.

Just as a point of reference for you, have a look through the last 5 pages of comments on the Deadly Reflex mod comments thread ... it's not an easy mod for fairly experienced people to get working (and I'm certain if I looked through MAO and DMC I'd find more of the same). This doesn't mean you shouldn't try to use them ... it means you're going to need to put in a fair amount of effort and perseverance to get them working, and also to get them working together. A lot of mods conflict with one another (sometimes you even have to pick just one or the other). If you for instance got MAO working good on it's own and then things went bust when you added DR to the mix you could post on the DR thread and ask if MAO and DR can be used together, and if so how to get them working together. When you can say "My game worked OK with this mod list and then when I added this one more I'm having this problem" it gives the 'helpers' a defined problem to troubleshoot.

My own game doesn't include any of your mods, but my gut says that you will probably not have much luck getting MAO, DMC, DR and Seph's all working together (they're all trying to change the same things). Maybe with Wrye Bash and a carefully crafted bashed patch ... I don't know that for sure though.