[WIP] PaladinRider's 'The Island'

PaladinRider

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: much of the village construction is finished. I still need to touch up the interiors though

a couple quests are complete, something to occupy t the player while the village builds

Resources still need to be implemented. You'll be able to help out and collect wood and food to add to the stockpile

I need some ideas as to how to handle the food reserves ie what happens when your city runs out? I'm going to add some generic complaints from the npc a when they're not happy

very nice i will love to construct my own city, finally an isle that i can dedicate to the worshipping of Meridia :) (that Daedra Goddes its so lonely) the best god of all cyrodill

Maybe you can consider to script some special benefit depending on wich god (daedra o Aedra) a village/town decide to follow?

Edited by yota71

Thanks.

Making a lot of progress now. So far it's a fairly linear progression but I'm working on giving you more options and industries to build. So far the essentials are done.

As it stands a play through will have you delegate tasks, collect wood and build several buildings up to the farm, inn, docks, player house, bowyer and fletcher, logging mill and guard towers. These all require wood to build.

The Ra'Gada will make their hostile introduction which may prompt you to build defenses and begin working on training some militiamen.

I'm also almost done making ships actually sail in and out of the harbour which I thought looks pretty cool! :thumbsup: You'll be able to trade your raw goods to the first merchant man to make coin which you will then circulate through the village.

The next few weeks will be pretty busy so I doubt I'll get much done until the end of April. Nearing the end of the school term which means lots of assignments and exams :ohdear:

No. You will end up with potentially 4 houses, starting with a humble tent to a wood house + straw roof and then the castle. The fourth house I haven't planned out yet but I'm thinking of letting you make a big wizards tower for the magicka characters. That's down the line.

When you move into your castle you'll have the option to let someone else move into your old house.

Sounds awesome. Finally some news of someone doing extended quest work! I'm sure there are quite a few projects on going with it, but good to hear from one of them!

Not saying you should expand it, but the moving boat stuff is inspiring. We still don't have a good, even pre-programmed route, moving boat mod for Skryim so far as I know >.< There are a couple goofballs working on it last I heard, but they seem obsessed with player control.

Can't wait to see it working!