GTX-1070 and FX-6300 bottleneck

Hello
When i instal ENB + some 2k textures i get around 20 FPS with lagging in town. I have now FX-6300, R9-280X, 16GB 1886hz. My friend is going to college so he want to sold his pc parts. He offered me his GTX-1070 for really good price. But i fear that my processor will have really bad bottleneck with GTX-1070. So i want to ask if somebody have similar CPU, RAM and GTX-1070 and can tell me if this GPU will give me atleast plus 10 FPS so it would be playable. I dont know when i will buy new CPU.
I sorry for my english but is not my native language.

It's OK, but could be better.

AMD-Ryzen-7-1800X-Benchmark-16.png

If you're after Skyrim performance, your best bet is probably to wait for Intel 8th generation (Coffee Lake), specifically their new i3.

Expected to offer 4 cores for around $180, although they might bump the price to $190 this time.

Or you could get a used Haswell mobo+CPU set. Possibly a used Skylake once Coffee Lake drops and people go upgrading. Look for a set, they're likely to be cheaper than CPU+mobo separately, might include DDR3 to boot.

Get the GPU anyway, though.

It's OK, but could be better.

AMD-Ryzen-7-1800X-Benchmark-16.png

If you're after Skyrim performance, your best bet is probably to wait for Intel 8th generation (Coffee Lake), specifically their new i3.

Expected to offer 4 cores for around $180, although they might bump the price to $190 this time.

Or you could get a used Haswell mobo+CPU set. Possibly a used Skylake once Coffee Lake drops and people go upgrading. Look for a set, they're likely to be cheaper than CPU+mobo separately, might include DDR3 to boot.

Get the GPU anyway, though.

This chart doesn't even come close to suggesting that Ryzen is not good enough for Skyrim. This is a game with a 60fps cap. The OP likely has a 60hz screen anyway (most people do) - so it's really pointless in my opinion to suggest someone wait for Coffee Lake. The OP should probably get something like the Ryzen 5 1600, or if they want more longevity, the Ryzen 7 1700. Both processors will likely provide more value in the long run than Intel CPU's in my opinion. I think the number of cores is going to be more important moving forward - rather than the speed of those individual cores. 4 cores is a bad choice in 2017 - and will be an even worse choice moving forward.

I will take the gtx 1070 and sold my old GPU, CPU, BO, RAM and some ps4 games. Than i will buy CPU (ryzen 5 1600), BO (MSI B350 PC MATE) and RAM [HyperX Predator DDR4 16GB (Kit 2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 DIMM 1.35V].

PS: Thanks everybody for their opinion and advices.

PPS: I have 75 FPS monitor :)

I will take the gtx 1070 and sold my old GPU, CPU, BO, RAM and some ps4 games. Than i will buy CPU (ryzen 5 1600), BO (MSI B350 PC MATE) and RAM [HyperX Predator DDR4 16GB (Kit 2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 DIMM 1.35V].

PS: Thanks everybody for their opinion and advices.

PPS: I have 75 FPS monitor :smile:

Sounds good to me. I hope you enjoy the upgrade. Also, thanks for correcting me on your monitors refresh rate. :)