Why Won't My DLC Work?

Cremdogz

I've recently decided to go back to Fallout 3, this time, I have the GOTY (Australia) Edition. Everything installed fine, I included some mods I felt were necessary, everything worked fine. I play through my game, not a problem in the sky, I can see all the perks I can learn up to level 30.

But I soon realise, where are my radio signals that appear for the DLC? With the exception of the perks appearing on my list, no other DLC seems to be working. I disabled, then re-enabled Games for Windows Live using the mod found here.

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1086

I moved all hidden files out, I have all esm and bsa files in my data folder. My merged patch works fine, I've used FO3MasterUpdate. And all mods have been checked. So why don't they work? I've included my load order, every mod here has been checked. I'd also like to once again note that my game works perfectly fine, except for the DLC, which simply hasn't appeared.

You state in your post that you have used FO3MasterUpdate, however, in the ReadMe and on the download page for Fallout Remastered it states never to master update Remastered. Also, Remastered delays the radio signals for the DLC until you get close to the areas. Also, check in the Remastered section. I don't think you need the error fix mods or the unofficial patches.

You state in your post that you have used FO3MasterUpdate, however, in the ReadMe and on the download page for Fallout Remastered it states never to master update Remastered. Also, Remastered delays the radio signals for the DLC until you get close to the areas. Also, check in the Remastered section. I don't think you need the error fix mods or the unofficial patches.

Thank you very much :) I moved closer to the Theta Beacon, and it appeared, so I'm glad to know my mods are working.

However, I've found another problem, which is probably worse. About 1/4th of my map is missing, or perhaps a bit less. The bottom right side of the map (from Tepid Sewers, or at least where it should be, onwards) has completely disappeared. There are buildings in the area that are clearly not in their correct positions, and everything down south is nothing but flat land. How on earth do I fix this? I cannot enter (nor find) Tepid Sewers, and cannot enter Dukov's place as it no longer exists.