Nexus site beta ready - help us help you

Dark0ne

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Work on the Beta site so far, but id like to ask if we could we get better support for Larger Screen Resolutions?

For example, if we got by http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_display.asp Statistics they show that 85% of their visitors have screen resolutions larger than 1024x768. Not only that, with tablets and other devices becoming ever so more popular, it would be great to have a site that can expand dynamically or take up a % of the screen, and possibly change biased on the screen resolution.

Even tho im apparently in the top 4% that have 1980 x 1200 resolution, the site leave a lot of extra space that could be taken up. Like the other 81% of users :-)

Also Glad to see the w3 standards being embraced a lot more by sites. Well done Nexus team. :-)

Just gave this a short drive. It seems to be a lot faster than the old version. Haven't gotten down to the details yet, but it definitely makes a good impression. Looks great and works perfectly. Even on my Samsung tablet, which I use when away from home, just to stay informed.

With one BIG exception: The popup-window to select the download server doesn't work (on the tablet). It pops up but when one tries to tap on the city/country nothing happens. If you then zoom in and start to pan, because you think you didn't quite hit the link, the background, e.g. the Nexus page moves, but you still can't tap on the choosen download source. I know this is complaining an a high level and it really is a luxury feature on a free fan and support forum. It might even be my android browser preventing me. Who knows. Just wanted to let you know.

Love the work and effort you guys put into this. It really improves my gaming experience.

Now that the code is live on Fallout 3, I am logged out and cannot log in! I depend on Firefox for my username and password management. This is on Fallout 3, not general or I could not post THIS.