Yet another mod list problem..

maxman885

So, i made my mod list for the thousandth time and i havent found a fix for it yet, but everything is working except i crash when entering into whiterun.

GameMode=Skyrim
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
sos - the wilds.esp=0
sos - civilization.esp=0
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp=1
Vivid Weathers.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
sos - the dungeons.esp=0
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
Skyrim HD Tribute - Roads.esp=1
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp=1
Realistic HD Beverages.esp=1
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp=1
Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp=1
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp=1
RAIN.esp=0
DesyncBirdsOfPrey.esp=1
KK_Lola_companion_wolfdog.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Dorn Heven.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
OCR-Fixes.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
iActivate.esp=1
NoxWCC.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp=1
Extended UI.esp=1
HDT Female Hairstyles.esp=1
HDT Capes.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp=1
RSChildren - Complete.esp=1
RSChildren_NonPlayableOverride.esp=1
blessarmors.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp=1
WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
ArmorOfIntrigue.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
VindsveptMusic.esp=1
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp=1
SkyRealism - Shiny - Penitus Oculatus Texture Set.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
DynDOLOD.esp=1
Skill Config.esp=1
BattlemageArmor.esp=1
ScopedBows.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
Specs- Gtx 1070 superclocked
Brand new day old 16 gigs of ddr4
i7-6700
Can someone help me out?

1. i can't see any of your mods that would effect Whiterun directly, ( basically i can't see any of your mods, either adding, creating or deleting any content in whiterun worldspace). however their are some of your mods i don't recognize

2. are you on windows 7 or 10 ?

2a, and what version of the game is this issue happening on ? (Oldrim, Skyrim Legendary Edition, or Skyrim Special Edition)

3. is whiterun the only city that the game crashes in or near, and is the crash an instant crash upon entering (as in as soon as you enter or get near, the game will immediately crash, 100% repeatable), or a delayed crash (meaning you can move around whiterun and then the game just crashes randomly)

Note: Area based crashes, are usually caused by Deleted Navmeshes, basically as soon as you are within close proximity to an area that has a deleted navmesh, you will instantly crash, every time without fail.

so basically, 1 of your mods might of deleted a navmesh, in the whiterun world, and thus that would explain the instant crash (if applicable)

so, open LOOT (Load Order Optimization Tool) and click on manage load order, now Look for any Warnings/ Red Plugins (in LOOT) basically you are checking all of your mods for any potential Deleted Navmeshes

if you find any in your mods, report back here, and i will teach you how to clean them, thus fixing this issue (if you need the info that is)

Edited by Guest

I am on windows 10, I also uninstalled Jk cities light. I also uninstalled authentic whiterun which is a texture replacer. I think it lasted a few seconds on the loading screen before immediately crashing to desktop. This is oldrim we are talking about. Also, I used loot to do my load order. I all cleaned all my master files that had dirty edits but i will look for red edits. Thanks for your help.

edit: I was thinking of using usleep but i thought it had conflicts with modding in general. Although there is the modders patch..

Edited by maxman885

should also bare in mind, that windows 10 has a 4gb ram limit on Dx9 games (hence the reason i asked for what os you are on and what verison of the game you are running), since you are playing oldrim that limit applies to you, windows it self eats 3 gig of that memory, thus leaving you with only 1 gig for skyrim, you could be potentially hitting the limit thus CTD. just something to bare in mind. since you say it is CTD upon loading whiterun (where their is a lot of resources being loaded), that would explain it, since the game will try to load everything whilst you are in a loading screen, this is the opportune moment when the memory could easily go over the 4 gig memory limit and thus CTD

their is ofcourse a dx9 memory fix for windows 10, however as far as i am aware it is not yet released for the public, only a fast ring download.

but it should be out by this creation update this fall, which should be this month, so until it is released you are stuck with only 4 gig usable memory for skyrim (which is nothing for a modded game)

Edited by Guest

I joined the windows insider program to get that dx9 bug. But it was an earlier build so i dont know how to get the exact build required. Plus, my game crashed loading an old save with immersive weapons and warmonger armory install, plus the leveled lists for the latter. So, i had to uninstall warmonger armory and start a new game for it to load. I need to find a free windows 7 copy. Know anywhere i can get it for free?

Sounds of skyrim may be crashing your game , I rememebr a few years ago hearing about that but its something I cant be sure of.

You can try using Crash Fix - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

Enboost - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/?

Skse ini - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51038/?

And you can try cleaning yoru save game - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

My personal enblocal settings

[GLOBAL]
UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false
UseDefferedRendering=true
[PERFORMANCE]
SpeedHack=true
EnableOcclusionCulling=true
[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=false
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false