Once again, stupid CC updates killing F4SE and related mods.

Nadie2283

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm considering i only have to mods using f4se i just continued playing through a reguler launch in Mod manager. However im sure a few of you have done this any major consequences?

Those mods just wont be functioning properly. For me its just Looksmenu and the Looksmenu CC so if i load the game my character has pink dyed hair that i cant change because its broken. Thats about it, idk if it would stay permanent.

The F4SE team just released the newest update for the latest CC update. They were pretty quick to get it up available to download. Now just waiting for Place Everywhere to be updated. Hopefully this doesn't keep happening all the time with the Creation Club because its going to get damn annoying especially for the modders having to updated their mods constantly. Get rid of CC and make everyone happy.

Edited by JLee82

So it's official: They're going to break F4SE compatibility every f***ing time they want to release more of their trash on the CC and shove an update up our a**es.

I feel for the modders having to work extra for every update. This is so frustrating for everyone involved!

I can't believe at some point I thought the CC would not turn out to be such a bad thing.