Once again, stupid CC updates killing F4SE and related mods.

Nadie2283

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downgraded back to the old exe, here's a link telling you how to do it

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/611h5e/guide_how_to_download_older_versions_of_a_game_on/

for your convenience, thanks to another person on reddit, here's the code you need to put in the steam console

download_depot 377160 377162 5059113238785214141  

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/611h5e/guide_how_to_download_older_versions_of_a_game_on/

for your convenience, thanks to another person on reddit, here's the code you need to put in the steam console

Thank goodness! Thank you for sharing this information Justika

Thank you very much!

Just to ram the point home into my tiny little brain - If I launch FO:4 through F4SE it will not update?

Correct if you had set your update in steam to update on launch and you run the game through f4se it will not update. If it has already updated (like the later guy who stated he forgot to set it to update on launch) you will have to wait till f4se and related mods to be updated which hopefully will be in a couple of days (hopefully)

Can someone who is still able to use the F4se confirm this? I am using only the F4se launch and I set my game to do not download unless game is launched but I still got the update.

attachicon.gifFO4.png

Well, there is a catch, It's start FO4, however, first time after restart my PC and launching Fallout through the F4SE launcher it will always start Steam and ask if i want to go online or offline, i always choose offline, only then it will not update FO4. So Steam has to be in offline mode. For any other game you can go in online mode just do not forget to go offline before you start FO4, even if you launch through the F4SE launcher.

If you are still running version 1.9.4, then you don't need to worry about this update. People running 1.9.4 already know this, though.

If you are on version 1.10.20, then you are going to eventually want the 1.10.26 update because it fixes the alphabetical load order bug for mods.

That being said, I'm not updating from 1.10.20 to 1.10.26 until the new version of F4SE and all my F4SE mods are updated.

It shouldn't take longer than 3 days.

The NEXT patch will likely remove the ~681MB in CC files from PC hard drives, so the hard core CC haters will want that patch too.

Oh and it wouldn't surprise me if Bethesda released one more real bug fix patch that fixes a bunch of bugs, just so EVERYONE will want to update for the bug fixes.