ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Tonko - Formal warning issued

Jokerine

Tonko has received a formal warning. This user has now received 1 formal warnings. The warning was given for the following reason:

Trolling a mod author using foul language.

Well EXCUUUUUSE MEEEEE!

I thought it was an issue...

Like... that's your s*** and you care for it...

But apparently it is not...

You could have replied something though...

Cos I pointed at something that might be a big deal...

Or obviously not...

Thank you you self absorbed d***head!

Yeah you see about that...

Most of us don't know for sure or at all... BUT ... there is a guy that COULD answer your question probably...

ANOTHER BUT!.... since he is a d***head that only answers to people that let him suck their dicks - he ain't gonna answer...

SORRY!

SAD!

MAGA!

Hey there dipshit!

The .ini file was obviously changed in the last 48 hours because I download it at that time and those lines were NOT there!

NOW, IF you wanna and gonna suck JIP's dick, go for it!

I wrote a very polite and friendly question and BEHOLD the .ini file was changed after that...

And no reply from the d***head in charge!

So please just shut the f*** up!

Ok?

No trolling

Trolling is deliberately attempting to goad people into a "flame war" by posting disparaging remarks or comments that you know will incite a negative or nasty response. See the definition at the bottom of these terms of service for a more detailed description of trolling

Do not flame or flame-bait others

Do not post personally or generally insulting remarks towards someone else, or a group of people (examples include calling someone an "idiot" for having views different to your own or being particularly demeaning to someone who is younger than yourself).

Reference

This warning was issued for what took place here

Restrictions in place

As part of the warning, Tonko has had the following restrictions placed on his or her account:

This user cannot post comments on the sites or forums for 3 days

Important links:

Our terms of service