Australian megamod

Kaiouti

There are so many possibilities.

Giant RadKoalas, Raptor-like Kangaroo hunting pacts, warring tribes called "Mates" and "Blokes" who fight to the death over 200-year-old cans of Foster beer, and an evil cabal called the Murdochians who have occupied the remains of the Sydney Opera House and insist on broadcasting what can best be described as "sensationalistic conservative nonsense".

Giant RadKoalas, Raptor-like Kangaroo hunting pacts, warring tribes called "Mates" and "Blokes" who fight to the death over 200-year-old cans of Foster beer, and an evil cabal called the Murdochians who have occupied the remains of the Sydney Opera House and insist on broadcasting what can best be described as "sensationalistic conservative nonsense".

sounds really good m8ty, thanks for your input. Keep it coming guize :)

And a tribe of handsome, well-endowed giants called "Kiwis" who invade from the Tasman sea, steal the mate's and bloke's women, slaughter them at rugby, drink all their beer, and imprison them on van Diemen's land......history repeating itself.

Sorry to burst your bubble of conceitedness, i would love to help. But there is no way in hell your going to put together a team that can accurately remodel the entire landmass of Australia in the GECK. You could potentially import Height-map data but i had a height-map of Mount Everest and it was roughly 20gb as a tga file. The GECK requires a Grey-scale DDS height-map so you would need to have some kind of converter for that probably i recommend XConvert. Respond if your interested :P

Discord: Sgt Justin #7203

This probably isn't going to actually happen anytime soon, but the possibilites are endless.

Envornmental factor: extreme heat and sunlight. Being out during the day generates thrist rapidly, and causes damage over time (including radiation damage. what ozone layer?)

But, barely anything is active during the day, so you don't have to worry about getting attacked by the rad-fauna.

There is no heat in the night, but that's the time when all the critters come out.

Critters like:

Rad-roos: kangaroos, obviously. They punch, kick, and punch.

Rad-koalas: not much eucalyptus remains, so they switched to dropping from branches onto people and eating them!

GIant spiders: of course. carnivorous, aggressive, venomous.

A lot of other giant arthropods: everything is venomous, everything is trying to kill you, like in real life australia!

Australian mirelurk: similar to the regular american mirelurk, but venomous, because australia!

Crocodiles, Sharks, Jellyfish, Stonefish, sea snakes: stay away from the water. Don't even think about swimming!

GIANT RAD-PLATYPUS! It's a mammal, it has a beak, it lays eggs, it's venomous, and now it's out to kill you! Bonus points if you can craft a fancy suit out of it's skin and beak!

Nothing more to add to mad-max raider gangs who call each other mate and bloke, but:

Another "gang" could be some sort of a children of atom spinoff, who praise the sun, it's heat and radiation. They look mostly like ghouls, with the skin mostly burnt away by the sun.

Now that is something i can work with. :smile: Tell me which towns and i can pull some DEM data and import it into the GECK and we can have our basic world maps

PS: I alreay have a model and anmations for a giant spider :wink:

PPS: Thinking about importing a 3D model of an airplane to explain how you got to Australia as well :P

Edited by comfyseven4