Searching for a "Better Horses" mod

ShadowGryphon

So, a little bit of info here:

There is a mod on bethesda.net that I've found through SSE's menu called "Better Horses", the author's name on bethesda.net is "paullebrun" but I've been unable to find his mod on the nexus or elsewhere available for download.

I want to download the mod and install it through mod manager since the in-game load order manager f*#@s with mods that aren't downloaded through bethesda.net, and the top mount modifying mods "Convenient Horses" and "Better Horses 3" from the nexus don't seem to actually work or change horses in any way that I can detect?

So is there a way to pull this file and download it from bethesda.net (I don't see a download button on the actual web page, because of course not) or does anybody know where I can find this author's mod elsewhere that I can download it? Searching for it myself is proving fruitless, but I don't know of any other mod distribution sites other than the nexus.

Of course I also welcome and recommendations for other mods that might work as well. This is the page for paullebrun's mod, I'm looking for these particular effects for my horse:

https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/3054061

Not sure about Better Horses on Nexus, but for Convenient Horses, there is a quest you have to go through (it is actually lengthier than a lot of vanilla quests.) After that your horses will have all kinds of features, such as horse inventory, custom saddles, mounted combat, harvest from horse back (kind of weird if you think about it,) horse whistle, horse teleport horn, and beef up your horses' stats. To activate the horse quest, buy a horse, then sleep for 8 hours.

Not sure about Better Horses on Nexus, but for Convenient Horses, there is a quest you have to go through (it is actually lengthier than a lot of vanilla quests.) After that your horses will have all kinds of features, such as horse inventory, custom saddles, mounted combat, harvest from horse back (kind of weird if you think about it,) horse whistle, horse teleport horn, and beef up your horses' stats. To activate the horse quest, buy a horse, then sleep for 8 hours.

Would the same apply for obtaining Frost or Shadowmere?

Once you have a horse and finished the 'tutorial' quest any new horse you buy, steal or acquire by any other means will also have the new features of convenient horses. Also works with modded horses such as Emfy for example.

Edited by Pippboss