⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

DEATH SNOW | Skyrim Overhaul

RoyalPredator

270 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your buisness in Skyrim?

• "Slaying Dragons, Draugrs, Bandits, Falmers, Trolls, Giants... and anything that will bleed!!"
    • "Mastering the knowledge of Magic, specating its nature."
    • "I'm simple. I live, I drink, I work in the farm, diggin' in the mine. Sometimes I even hunt."
    • "As a master trader, I deal with the travellers comming by. Trading goods, celebrating profit at the end."
    • "None of your buisness, if you know what I mean -.-' Do you like Daggers?"
    • "Do you have some fire salts? I could work better with that..."
    • "Aye Aye, Captain!"
    • "I just discover the world around me. Sometimes its so peaceful... right?"
  2. 2. Which feature(s) you like most? [Multiple Answers]

• Reworked Perks & Skills
    • Reworked Balance & Combat
    • Reworked Factions & NPCs
    • Expanded Skyrim
    • Unique Followers
    • New Armor Sets
    • Dinamic Events
    • RolePlay Elements
    • Balanced Consumables
    • HD Retextures

@Prince: Voice acting isn't a bad idea. With this, we can have unique dialogs. I did some voice acting myself years ago :)

Your demo is really good. I really like the "Human Squad Leader" way.

You should make some characters with unique dialogs that you can record. Lore friendly.

Like... some Imperial and Stormcloak officer, or even better, Follower NPC-s that are really unique. True barbarians, hunters, fighters, gladiators, whatevah. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :psyduck:

Thank you.

Well then, what I propose is this.

Based on the characters listed under the Population tab in your original post, I am going to develop a pilot script to fully voice 3 to 5 of the characters/ generic character types you put forward. I will be using my basic modding experience with Oblivion + the videos and other materials I have been seeing about Skyrim as a reference on what lines must be included for each NPC, as funnily enough, I do not have Skyrim itself at this stage. More interested in creative contributions than playing really, I believe my power gaming days are behind me. :P

I will develop this pilot script and then record all the lines. I will let you know how the work is getting on and submit you a package including all the voices as soon as it is done.

If you find the work satisfactory, then we can go on from there. Otherwise you can boot me from the project :P

Unless of course, there is already someone who is in charge of writing those dialogues, in which case I'll be happy to voice what has been come up with so far.

Do you find this acceptable, Predator?

Edited by TheCommonerPrince

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hela folks! Sorry for the late update, I kept this time managing the staff.

Now Loki and Prince will do some UNIQUE DIALOGS for some new Followers that you can use.

Awesome, isn't it? :)

I'm looking for someone who can edit the body meshes or scaling options for real barbarian bodies.

Update comes within days, I will add some more feature.

Any feature suggestion or comment?

Edited by RoyalPredator

Owwwkay, so, I'm trying collect modders who got big experience in modding of Skyrim or the engine itself.

Week by week little parts from DSSO's list made and uploaded by some modder. We aim to take them together, so you folks won't get CTD and bugs.

This means our goal is awesome, and you guys WANT IT SO BADLY. Muhahahha :laugh:

I'm actualy working on little details about towns and factions.

The little things makes the whole, am I right?

Oh, and don't forget to mark this topic with "WATCH" button.

http://irevolutiondesign.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/dsso_tnf_header_2.png

NEW HEADER :)

Edited by RoyalPredator

Mod looks great guys just discovered it. Do you have a thread on the official forum?

Also RoyalPredator where do you host Stalker airsoft rp?....My life would be complete.

edit- Think it will be compatible with Skymomod?

Edited by Hiper25