Message from crash fix after a game crash

itsbuffy

basically it is saying 1 of the mesh files for 1 or more of your mods is corrupt, (this means the mod would need to be re-installed)

the files below that are the last files loaded, indicating it could very well be 1 or more of them mods that has the corrupt mesh file.

the files with .dds extension are mesh/nif files, so 1 or both of these mods potentially have the corrupt mesh file.

so basically re-install any texture overhaul mod that effects dungeons.

or alternatively post your mod list here, and i will be able to identify the potentional mods that have corrupted meshes/Nif files as reported by crash fixes.

Edited by Guest

it could be possible, but these are the mods that stand out to me:

=============================
Potentional Mesh/Texture Mods
=============================
HD Enhanced Terrain
Ruins Clutter Improved
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
aMidianBorn Caves and Mines <-- would probably be 1 of the mods that Crash Fixes Reported
Enhanced Lights And FX <-- another mod that could very well be the culprit, especially as it does do mesh edits.
============================
Potentional Sound Based Mods
============================
Audio Overhaul for Skyrim
Better Weapon Swing Sounds <-- if the npc is using 1h or 2h weapons - (however if this is the cause the game would probably only crash, when the npc is about to swing or has swung, not before)
Improved Combat Sounds
Ultra Realistc Bow Shoot Sounds <-- if the npc is using bows - (however if this is the cause the game would probably only crash, when the npc is about to draw the bow or has fired the bow, not before)
Brave Female Voice replacer <-- cant imagine this being the cause but you never know
Higher pitched female shout voices <-- same as above
Fantasy Sound Track Project
however we should bare in mind that, they were just the last mods loaded, it does not necessarily mean that them mods were the culprit, it could be something else entirely. so i would start of disabling all these mods above to see if they may be the cause.
so its safe to say that the issue may be exclusive to mines only ?
also i should of asked before but have you:
1. Run LOOT and sorted your Load Order.
2. Cleaned any Dirty Mod that loot reported using tes5edit (note this requires researching the mods in question, don't clean before doing the research)
Note: the issue could very well be caused by Mod Conflicts or Invalid Load Order it does not necessarily mean that corrupted nifs or bad sound files are the cause.
Edited by Guest