Invisionfree servers down.

Septim741

I managed to get to USF Studios today. I think the servers are fixed now.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Septim,

Actually, we are still waiting to hear that Woogie can access these sites. However, his satellite connection to the web, could be responsible for his situation.

Thanks to everyone, who has contributed information to this topic.

Storm Raven

InvisionFree is down yet again...

I tried to access another page on USF Studios Forums, and I tried the Synod also. They're timed out yet again. What the hell is going on with InvisionFree servers?? Is it the annoying news that sucks all the bandwidth? Could it be InvisionFree has several problems? Does anybody have a clue?

How many people today : Tuesday, June 3/08 have the same problems as I do with the servers right now?

Ok, this is very strange. InvisionFree is somewhat up and down? Does anybody know what's causing the up and downs in InvisionFree?

Lord Slyther,

My guess would be there, probably running some fairly heavy-duty diagnostics to check for data corruption and other little monsters that occur when you suddenly cut power to a data center. At the same time, you have a lot of users who are checking their sites to make sure everything is okay. So if you combine diagnostics with a lot of users. Your bandwidth is going to take a serious hit. Which might explain the ups and downs in your access.

Storm Raven

Archived