bbw body mod

ardenttrace

Unlike in Morrowind for Oblivion there's not only a single one but an abundance of different ones... in the female department at least, but the number of different Robert's Male-based ones also got pretty huge lately.

What exactly is it you're after and does really none of the dozens already existing body mods satisfy your needs? ...also, what does "bbw" mean? :unsure:

Edited by DrakeTheDragon

If I remember correctly, I believe it is slang for "chubby" or "fat", ect. If that's the case there are already a couple options in existence, both by mesh and by skeleton (although the skeleton version is unusable for female characters if you are already using bbb).

Edit: Acronym is "Big Beautiful Women"

Edited by kingtitan

Better go stock up on sweetrolls and sweetcakes, cause you're going to need them!!

Trashdogs SPB Curvaceous Shop for when you're out in public (if you chose clothed over unclothed)

SPB Curvaceous (for those times you just need to have it all out there)

SPB Curvaceous small chubby (handy if you're 'simulating' a shortage of sweetrolls)

SPB Curvaceous - Alternative Glass Armor (for when you're looking to lay a serious beat down on some bandits ... follows the 'less it covers the more it protects' theory of armor)

These are just Trashdog's contributions ... should be enough to get you started.

Edited by Striker879

I can't say for sure about the one I linked. I use the one that comes with the BBB Designer Body Spell (and naturally all the appropriate parts have all the appropriate motion). None of the BBW girls in my world believe that such beauty should be hidden under a basket ... thus no personal need for the shop or armor either.

Sad to say, but I've actually been looking for a new default female body mesh. Was using LightGUTS, but the arms are no bigger than twigs, and obviously were not the *ahem* "focal point" of the upperbody if you catch my drift. Nonetheless, I'm thinking about looking into this mesh simply because it seems a bit better (at least to use with the BBB spell).

I have done a lot of my 'mix and match' on the BBB Designer Body Spell (when I find a body it doesn't include I substitute body meshes in a folder I don't use). If I was at my home machine instead of this laptop I'd do a lot better job of living up to one of my nicknames (Sir Links-a-Lot).

I have done a lot of my 'mix and match' on the BBB Designer Body Spell (when I find a body it doesn't include I substitute body meshes in a folder I don't use). If I was at my home machine instead of this laptop I'd do a lot better job of living up to one of my nicknames (Sir Links-a-Lot).

Guilty of the exact same myself. Well, when you get the opportunity to do so striker, please feel free to drop any more links for the SPB body (clothes, armor, ect). Gotta live up to your name!