Interesting....

Stampede

It's Fargoth's revenge.

He didn't like the mean comments everyone was making about him, so he grabbed all the posts and probably hid them in a treestump somewhere.

:ph34r:

I knew it! I just bl**dy knew it!

I'm going to stuff that bosmer in his own tree stump!

Morning guys. Since this is already off topic I won't get yelled at for rambling. The quiet times are bad around here because of time changes and such. I'm on the West Coast of the States and its 9:15 in the morning right now. So with an 11 hour (approx.) time difference, all the Ami's are online while the Brits get their rest. I defeat the system by posting from work...long live unsupervised workstations!! :ph34r:

ps- Morrowind, blah blah Morrowind (confusing Dark0ne here)

Hey hey... another yank on the West Coast. I'm yelling out my office window right now... can you hear me? Things are damp but sunny here in San Diego (and yeah, don't ya just love cyber-slacking?!).

Personal Note to Stampede and Switch: Be afraid... be very afraid: I just found some juicy new Plug-Ins! My Zip Drive is humming madly... BWWWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Not quite the west coast here, but close (Phoenix). At least the time is the same. Oh well. Oh yeah, what did Fargoth ever do to you (except maybe like you too much.... "You must be a thief because you've stolen my heart.") lol

Ohhh, Phoenix...nice. I hope you've got AC down there. It was 102 up here yesterday and it looks like it again today :blink: And I have no air conditioning!!!! Picking on Fargoth appears to quickly becoming the forums national sport. Did you see the postings about Fargoth coming to parties? Very amusing. Fargoth is a tool, plain and simple, but you have to love him. :ph34r:

at least it's dry where you are, in the southeast us yesterday it was 90 with about 90% humidity, just walking to my car made all of my clothes stick to me with sweat. if you want a glass of water just go outside and breath the air, you should be good to go in no time.

Archived