Looking for someone to make a mod for the Xbox One for a Viking Shout or race!

AlignedDemon

I want to have a shout that will scream the word Valhalla!!!! From For Honor and a race with the shout that has combat voices for grunting and every now and then he/she will say something that a viking would. This would be awsome to have if anyone can make it let me know because I can't find anything like this.

Race: Viking (Nord)

Shout: Battle Cry of the Nords (Valhalla Scream!)

Can call out a battle cry making enemies run in terror healing and making you and your allies stronger for 60 seconds.

Viking Trait: When low on health, instantly gain 25% Health and Stamina once a day.

Greater power: Call in the spirit of the dead once a day to aid you in battle for 60 seconds. (Summons Viking Hero or Draugr)

Stats:

More carry weight, stamina and health then any other class the Vikings are made for battle and have a -25% in Magic but make up for in the extra 25% in Carry weight, Health and Stamina.

If anyone can make this please let me know, thanks. I hope this is enough information to make it.

How? This is the original Skyrim section and there can be no Xbox mods for original Skyrim. Skyrim Special Edition is the version that allows mods for Xbox.

You will reach more people who know how to create and upload mods for Xbox over at the SSE forum section than you will here in the original section.

How? This is the original Skyrim section and there can be no Xbox mods for original Skyrim. Skyrim Special Edition is the version that allows mods for Xbox.

Â

You will reach more people who know how to create and upload mods for Xbox over at the SSE forum section than you will here in the original section.

Okay I just followed a link here from reddit that said this was where to come for the mod requests.