Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Seems like it has the same problem I found with the vanilla system to begin with, where all you really get are bigger numbers instead of new abilities that augment how you play. The reason I initially chose Vokrii was because of stuff like the 2-H execute or the spell arrows for example, stuff that gives me new options for my playstyle but without overdoing it like Ordinator.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember a dungeon mod I played for Skyrim years ago. It was just an unassuming trapdoor near Riverwood, but was a massive multi (like 100) leveled dungeon with some custom enemies, equipment, spells, and so on. IIRC it took me days of playing to get through this and I'm not certain I ever actually finished it (I used a separate save just for exploring this mod). I think it was kind of rough around the edges, not very polished, but the fact that this is the only dungeon mod I remember after 7-8 years says something. Anyone have a clue what this mod was?

looking for a mod that lets you put your one handed swords on your back when sheathed, i swear i've seen this mod before but cant find it for the life of me, i'm also looking for a mod that adds a staff perk tree, or a few staff perks that make them more viable

looking for a mod that lets you put your one handed swords on your back when sheathed, i swear i've seen this mod before but cant find it for the life of me, i'm also looking for a mod that adds a staff perk tree, or a few staff perks that make them more viable

I think there's a few mods that let you display any equipment on your character in different locations. All Geared Up is one, Immersive Equipment Displays. Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but might help. Ordinator has a few staff focused perks in its enchanting perk tree.

Edit: Don't know if you'll see this but I stumbled upon this and thought it was probably what you were thinking of. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14997

Edited by Nap1985

• 2 weeks later...

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/1704/images/27816/27816-1633286078-219915569.png

Does anyone recognize the texture for the building in the center of the image? That looks like sandstone?

It's a user image on the Enhanced Solitude mod page. I've been through every solitude retexture I can find for LE and SE and can't find it.

Edit: Apparently it is an old version of one of Pfuscher's 20xx retextures, but he no longer has the file. I don't what year it was from or what year it was replaced, but if anyone has any old solitude retextures from Pfuscher on their hard drive, and feels like sharing, I would very much appreciate it. This will only be for personal use, and I will send Pfuscher a copy as well, if he wants it.

Edit: The specific texture I'm referring to is Data/textures/architecture/solitude/sstonewall.dds

If it makes it easier to share I'm really after just that file, so if you have any old retextures from Pfsucher that include that file, you don't have to share the whole 1gb+ pack.

Edit: I found it in Pfuscher's 202x downscale 4k addon pack!

Edited by Nap1985