Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

On 5/10/2024 at 2:21 PM, Himmelsrandhagebutte said:

Hi there ^^

when was playing Oldrim I had a mod installed that improved the outside of Lakeview in a very lore-friendly way (no pool-parties for me, I guess). There was a greenhouse and the necromancer's altar was gone. Nothing fancy, no walls and stuff. Would you guys happen to know whether such a mod exists for SE?'
thx!

The mod you are thinking of has not been ported to SE. Here are a few alternatives.
Better Path to Lakeview Manor and No Necromancer Altar at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) - simply replaces the altar with a pile of rocks.

Hearthfire - No Necromancer Altar at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) - gives you three choices of what to replace the altar with.

Corrunda's - No Necromancer at Lakeview at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) - turns the altar into a hunters' shrine.

Lakeview Manor Dock and Shack at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) - replaces the altar with a shack. Requires a patch if using CFTO (link to patch on page).

These are just some ideas which are hopefully helpful to you. J

• Like 1

Hello!

I'm looking for a mod that reduces the player's current HP to some percentage of their MaxHP. Essentially, I want to have some missing health all the time.

I've tried to get to that by using console commands, but the ones I'm aware of only reduce max health, not current. I still want to keep the benefits of having high max health (some modded spells use it) while having low effective max health.

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know of any mods that allow you to use a bow while dragon riding? You can shout and use magic  while riding a dragon, and you can use a bow on horseback (and there's a mod to use spells) but there doesn't seem to be anything for dragon mounted archers.

On 5/25/2024 at 9:32 PM, Jaeron said:

The mod you are thinking of has not been ported to SE. Here are a few alternatives.
Better Path to Lakeview Manor and No Necromancer Altar at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) - simply replaces the altar with a pile of rocks.

Hearthfire - No Necromancer Altar at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) - gives you three choices of what to replace the altar with.

Corrunda's - No Necromancer at Lakeview at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) - turns the altar into a hunters' shrine.

Lakeview Manor Dock and Shack at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) - replaces the altar with a shack. Requires a patch if using CFTO (link to patch on page).

These are just some ideas which are hopefully helpful to you. J

Thank you!

Long shot, but I am looking for more mods that add Elder Scrolls to the game for my next character (as my current one is getting close to his endgame).

What I was able to find on my own are:

Skygerfall - Elder Scroll (Dragonbreak)
Pirates of the Pacific - Elder Scroll (Kaloi Sun God) (originally for LE, I converted it to SSE for personal play)
Konarik's Accountrements - Elder Scroll (Warlord)
Vigilant - Elder Scroll (Bull)
Apotheosis Lifeless Vaults - Elder Scroll (Ascension)
Glamoril - Glamoril
The Chain of Time - Unobtainable Elder Scroll tied to a quest

If you know of any more, even if they are only on LE and need converting, could you please let me know? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a mod that adds partitions to somewhat divide large rooms into sections?  Like, for example, place a couple of partitions to separate the children's side of the bedroom and the parents' side of the room?

On 6/15/2024 at 10:35 AM, DirebearCoat said:

Is there a mod that adds partitions to somewhat divide large rooms into sections?  Like, for example, place a couple of partitions to separate the children's side of the bedroom and the parents' side of the room?

Not that I know of, but you might get by with using jaxonz repositioner and a resource (theoretical idk, there are resource library mods with home stuff) mod that provides folding dividers, or have a mod/home/etc where you can figuratively rob the item id using jaxonz for cloning into and positioning in your own "domicile".

If you haven't used it, jaxonz, in brief, allows placing, positioning, and repositioning of items (subject of course to any local housekeeping, which I don't know how to get around)

forewarning, as I recall fiddling with items that have links (beds and bookshelves for instance) can be tricky (or was for me), since the activator often acts as a standalone item, separate from "bed" or "bookcase", etc, rather than being move-locked onto the item you see (bed, bookcase, etc), But... that shouldn't matter for blinds, since they're static items. 

fyi