Heeey wtf??

ScorpionHunter

So I started new toon and - I'm Stormcloak - i saw 3 imperial warriors walking in wilderness, so i went bravehearting them to death - and now I can't finish any quests because the remaining non-existant imperial soldiers cellphoned their friends and put me on wanted list so i can't get into Whiterun anymore, cause everyone attacks me, of course preventing me from doing any quests.... uum sum i miss? Bethseda - yes Bell invented A phone in 1940s.... one would think you'd had learned from TESIV - but no - how am I supposed to play Stormcloaks or imperial now - cause i can't be either side anyway? Modders ;9 1-20

Did you kill them before joining the stormcloak faction? If not, that would be murder and get you a bounty for each one you killed. Did a witness get away, or it could have been someone like a hunter who saw it and reported you. There is a bug where sometimes an animal or horse can report you. :wallbash:But I think that was fixed already. Whiterun is neutral at the beginning, not supporting either side and would consider unprovoked killing of soldiers from either side a crime. Even if you have enlisted with the other side.

If you can afford it, yield to the guards and pay the bounty. They will take any stolen items you have and turn you loose. That will only apply to that one hold though. If you have a bounty in another one, you will have to pay that one separately.

The Imperials will still have a bad disposition toward you if they found out about it and will probably attack a Stormcloak on sight anyway. That could make getting into Morthal, Solitude or any other Imperial controlled village a problem.

Try going back to a save before you killed them - or use the console to remove the bounty or change their disposition.

I am well into the game, trying to do as many quests as I can before choosing sides (I really don't like either one) Both Imperial soldiers and Stormcloaks are friendly to me and I can trade with either faction. Foresworn don't seem to like anyone not in their faction anyway. I tend to play very slowly, stopping to check out nearly everything I come across, and then not playing but about 2 or 3 times a week for a couple of hours each session - I have a real life that seems to take precedence over gaming. :rolleyes: